Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Thread!

Go down 
+5
Satan
The Saber Man
Vendetta
Yota
Kirschire
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm in a Pokemon frenzy as you can see from my sig and avvie.

Let's discuss!

Some questions to start off:

What class would you be? (Trainer, Coordinator, and etc)
Favorite Pokemon?
Favorite Legendary?
Your dream team?
Favorite Pokemon Opening?

Nostalgia below~

Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:
Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Amaterasu wrote:
I'd like to help with the plot, i guess a good plot idea would be that you would start in your hometown, multiple of us may live in the hometown(s) we all start of with 1 pokemon of our choice it would have to be a un-evolved one so maybe a riolu, squirtle, pawniard etc.

i suppose the RP would grow off the player's choices like to walk on a route or talk with people or battle, this idea is simple but i think it would work best.

I'm awaiting your idea now c:

I think it'd work but...I think it'll be complicated since everyone will be off doing their own thing. We sorta need a plot to tie us together.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/70Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Maybe, something significant happens to us that the evil organization of the region does that ties us together, causing us to have similar goals and work together?

Ik it sounds a little cliche, but I dun wanna come up with some overcomplicated story line.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:
Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/70Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Kirino Ranmaru wrote:
Rocket Executive Ai ♥ wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:
I'd like to help with the plot, i guess a good plot idea would be that you would start in your hometown, multiple of us may live in the hometown(s) we all start of with 1 pokemon of our choice it would have to be a un-evolved one so maybe a riolu, squirtle, pawniard etc.

i suppose the RP would grow off the player's choices like to walk on a route or talk with people or battle, this idea is simple but i think it would work best.

I think it'd work but...I think it'll be complicated since everyone will be off doing their own thing. We sorta need a plot to tie us together.

Sakka

Oh yes, because everyone in this academy is in love with soccer. I honestly hardly know much about soccer, and really, what does soccer have to do with pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Kirino Ranmaru wrote:
Spinda wrote:
Kirino Ranmaru wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:

Sakka

Oh yes, because everyone in this academy is in love with soccer. I honestly hardly know much about soccer, and really, what does soccer have to do with pokemon?

I was kidding. XD

i would enjoy it lol
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Off-Topic-ish, I love your trainer card, bby <3

On topic:

I was thinking of limiting people to only one pokemon since controlling all 6 would be slightly difficult, no? (At max maybe controlling 3 pokemon during the RP?) I'm leaning towards the one pokemon limit.

Maybe a group of baddies hacked into the technology of the pokemon world and like teleported all pokeball'd pokemons to them. (When you run out of space in your party and you catch a pokemon it gets teleported into the PC)

Input babes?
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Kirino Ranmaru wrote:
Aww thanks baby! <3

I don't seem to understand the situation in Ai's idea. XD I think 6 pokemon is too hard to handle so I'm thinking about a limit of 2. A pokemon for battling and another for transportation......or something like that.

Like the plot?

And yesh~ We can have two pokemon to control. Whatever they do is up to the trainer lawls.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:02 am

Kirino Ranmaru wrote:
Kirino Ranmaru wrote:
Aww thanks baby! <3

I don't seem to understand the situation in Ai's idea. XD I think 6 pokemon is too hard to handle so I'm thinking about a limit of 2. A pokemon for battling and another for transportation......or something like that.

Like the plot?

And yesh~ We can have two pokemon to control. Whatever they do is up to the trainer lawls.

Yea the plot. XP (is a derp)

You know how in the anime, the pokeballs disappear and get transported to your PC box? When your party is full and you catch your 7th pokemon. I'm thinking the bad guys can hack into the technology behind that and instead of having the pokemon teleported to the PC, it could be teleported to their hideout or something.

Lederp.

Sense made?

Sob
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:52 am

Kirino Ranmaru wrote:
Kirino Ranmaru wrote:
Kirino Ranmaru wrote:
Aww thanks baby! <3

Like the plot?

Yea the plot. XP (is a derp)

You know how in the anime, the pokeballs disappear and get transported to your PC box? When your party is full and you catch your 7th pokemon. I'm thinking the bad guys can hack into the technology behind that and instead of having the pokemon teleported to the PC, it could be teleported to their hideout or something.

Lederp.

Sense made?

Sob

Makes sense. Ego

I just had a random idea that probably doesn't make any sense. XD We live back in olden times with no technology except the ancient version of the pokeball. Trainers have been captured to be trained in the upcoming war, but a bunch of them escape in hopes of freedom. They learn that it's a difficult task to survive on their own even without the harsh conditions in the camp. And I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. PLEASE IGNORE ME LOL.

DUDE!

I love that idea too!

Srs. Not because I love you, but I just love that idea too<3

Makes the "trainer" apart of the action which is pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:13 am

yushyush~

Now a quick vote on which idea everyone wants:

- Kirino babe's

- Ai's

As long as we get a plot chosen, I'm happy<3

/excited/
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/60Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:23 am

I think I missed something... Are we having a Pokémon RP?
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:28 am

Xaqairy Atlas wrote:
I think I missed something... Are we having a Pokémon RP?

Well, we will. We're just sorta deciding on the plot. Refer to the ideas above~
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/60Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:33 am

Hmm. Looks like it's time for me to catch up on some Pokémon, then. lol
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:42 am

Xaqairy Atlas wrote:
Hmm. Looks like it's time for me to catch up on some Pokémon, then. lol

What do you think about the two plot ideas so far?
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/130Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:45 pm

I'd choose the war idea that Asuka talked about :p only because i enjoy action but yeah that gets my vote
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Awesome~ We got one vote
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:26 pm

I call it to Asuka's lolsryai, but I love the idea of trying to stop a pokemon wars. It reminds me of the begining of "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew" where that guy went to that giant tree and got mew and they stopped this huge war. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Spinda wrote:
I call it to Asuka's lolsryai, but I love the idea of trying to stop a pokemon wars. It reminds me of the begining of "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew" where that guy went to that giant tree and got mew and they stopped this huge war. ^_^

It's fine xD

I'm just happy we got a good plot. I'll start planning out the thread and I'll wait for Asucchi to get on so we can plan story stuff together.

It's decided! We're doing Asucchi's idea!

Plot recap:
Kirino Ranmaru wrote:

Makes sense. @Ego

I just had a random idea that probably doesn't make any sense. XD We live back in olden times with no technology except the ancient version of the pokeball. Trainers have been captured to be trained in the upcoming war, but a bunch of them escape in hopes of freedom. They learn that it's a difficult task to survive on their own even without the harsh conditions in the camp. And I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. PLEASE IGNORE ME LOL.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread!   Pokemon Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Thread!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2