Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)

Go down 
+6
RegieGotIt
Spinda
Satan
asucheese
Vendetta
Kirschire
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Empty
PostSubject: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Just wondering if you guys would like to join in on a Pokemon Challenge.

Eight people be gym leaders and their team has to be type specific. This is not related to the RP and it's just for fun. So people can battle gym leaders and test their teams for the lols.

If you're interested in being a Gym Leader then just post below which type your team will be. The tier will be: Over used (OU)

1. Ai (Grass)
2. Nico (Dark)
3. Kariya (Dragon)
4. Xapieeer (Water)
5. Kirino (Ground)
6. Kirito (Psychic)
7. regie (Flying)
8. Sam (Steel)

New rules:

If you are a challenger, you cannot switch Pokemon in your party in between Gyms. This could give you an unfair advantage over every Gym.

If you challenge an E4 member, the E4 member is not allowed to switch Pokemon out during battle. Only the challenger can switch their Pokemon out during battle.

Last edited by Rocket Executive Ai ♥ on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Left_bar_bleue81/130Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:11 pm

I'd like to be a leader plz :3

I would use the Water types, i wont give out my team though c:

Is this all i have to write? :p
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Yesh~

added
Back to top Go down
asucheese
Administrator
Administrator
asucheese

Stats
Lv: Dinosaur~
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Oh!! Put me as a ground type gym. >:D
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:46 pm

kay bby<3
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Left_bar_bleue49/135Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:54 pm

*See's list*

5. Kirino (Ground)

"Wut, how am i on there?"

*Notices the N*

oh...
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Need three more herpherp~

If we don't have any challengers then we'll have to duke it out like champs

AGAINST EACH OTHER
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Left_bar_bleue49/135Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:21 pm

I WANT DER PSYCHIC
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Left_bar_bleue12/70Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:42 pm

OU meaning the whole team has to be OU?
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Spinda wrote:
OU meaning the whole team has to be OU?

Just means you can't have an uber on your team
Back to top Go down
RegieGotIt
Stardust
Stardust
RegieGotIt

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Left_bar_bleue0/30Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Uhh i call flyin type i guess lol
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:22 pm

One moarrr
Back to top Go down
Catbug
Stardust
Stardust
Catbug

Stats
Lv: Alien Invader
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 pm

I'll take Steel
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Added broham

Make your teams guys~ if you haven't
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Left_bar_bleue81/130Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Yus, team made not sure if all OU but it seems good c:
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Rocket Executive Ai ♥ wrote:
Added broham

Make your teams guys~ if you haven't

I make later, on laptop, it no has pokemon online + too lazy to download then make a team.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:41 pm

The thread's gonna be up tomorrow so that was just a heads up lol

Now to see if we'll have challengers or not tomorrow herpherp~
Back to top Go down
Catbug
Stardust
Stardust
Catbug

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm all set up on my end.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Sam what's your Pokemon Online name?
Back to top Go down
Catbug
Stardust
Stardust
Catbug

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Sam the Human what else would i be
Back to top Go down
asucheese
Administrator
Administrator
asucheese

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:20 am

You know how some gyms have that one random pokemom that isn't of their type? Can we do that or can we only use Pokemon of our type?
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 am

from what i've seen from the other gyms so far, its only the type base so no different
Back to top Go down
asucheese
Administrator
Administrator
asucheese

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:24 am

Okayz. <3
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Left_bar_bleue12/70Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Question/suggestion.

If we beat all the gym leaders, can we become an elite 4 member plox? c:
The first 4 people to beat all the gym leaders can become an elite 4 member. Sounds fair enough I guess. Then the first to beat all gym leaders and elite 4 become the champ. Whoever can beat all gym leaders, elite 4, AND champ becomes new champ and so on.

One does not simply have 8 gym leaders without having an elite 4 and a champ. The gym leaders didn't need to prove their worth, the elite 4 will, and the champ will. I say ish fair, but ish only a suggestion. ;P

And this'll give people a reason to want to battle them, rather than just bragging rights c;
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Well I didn't do Elite Four since people will go into war over it. Yes we can do that and gym leaders are free to battle other gym leaders for E4 too. I'm gonna make my own badge now Hurhur. This method seems fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next