Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)

Go down 
+6
RegieGotIt
Spinda
Satan
asucheese
Vendetta
Kirschire
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just wondering if you guys would like to join in on a Pokemon Challenge.

Eight people be gym leaders and their team has to be type specific. This is not related to the RP and it's just for fun. So people can battle gym leaders and test their teams for the lols.

If you're interested in being a Gym Leader then just post below which type your team will be. The tier will be: Over used (OU)

1. Ai (Grass)
2. Nico (Dark)
3. Kariya (Dragon)
4. Xapieeer (Water)
5. Kirino (Ground)
6. Kirito (Psychic)
7. regie (Flying)
8. Sam (Steel)

New rules:

If you are a challenger, you cannot switch Pokemon in your party in between Gyms. This could give you an unfair advantage over every Gym.

If you challenge an E4 member, the E4 member is not allowed to switch Pokemon out during battle. Only the challenger can switch their Pokemon out during battle.

Last edited by Rocket Executive Ai ♥ on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue49/135Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Does my team have to be pure psychic or can 1 pokemon be like bug / psychic while the other is water / psychic and such.

Also for gym leaders, are we allowed to have legendaries on our team?
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:45 pm

yes to both. They dont have to pure type just have the type.

We can have legendaries as long as they are not uber
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue49/135Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Kariya Masaki wrote:
yes to both. They dont have to pure type just have the type.

We can have legendaries as long as they are not uber

Zank'you!
Back to top Go down
Catbug
Stardust
Stardust
Catbug

Stats
Lv: Alien Invader
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Here is a list of what Pokemon are considered by the Pokemon online program
Arceus, Blaziken, Chandelure, Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Dialga, Excadrill, Garchomp, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Kyurem-B, Kyurem-W, Lugia, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-S, Thundurus, Zekrom
also the obvious moves are banned and Moody Nature is banned if we are using OU
Back to top Go down
asucheese
Administrator
Administrator
asucheese

Stats
Lv: Dinosaur~
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Banned Pokemon in OU include Ubers and the Drizzle+Swift Swim Combo.

Are we also playing by standard rules and clauses? (Sleep Clause, Species Clause, Evasion Clause, OHKO Clause, and Moody Clause)
Back to top Go down
Driven57
Stardust
Stardust
Driven57

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/20Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/20)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:26 pm

looks like i missed something after being gone for a while :O
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:04 pm

My team is ready to go. Challengers, come at me. You ain't gettin' my badge without putting up a proper fight. >8D
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Bloody Nico wrote:
My team is ready to go. Challengers, come at me. You ain't gettin' my badge without putting up a proper fight. >8D

I had 1 challenger, he ain't get my badge. He put up a fight though lol.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/70Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Sam The Alien wrote:
Here is a list of what Pokemon are considered by the Pokemon online program
Arceus, Blaziken, Chandelure, Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Dialga, Excadrill, Garchomp, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Kyurem-B, Kyurem-W, Lugia, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-S, Thundurus, Zekrom
also the obvious moves are banned and Moody Nature is banned if we are using OU

o-o
http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/chandelure

^not uber

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/wynaut
http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/Wobbuffet

^ Uber

Chandelure may be considered uber, and wobbuffet not, but I say chandelure isn't uber and wobb is .-.
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Rules updated.
Check the 1st post.
Back to top Go down
asucheese
Administrator
Administrator
asucheese

Stats
Lv: Dinosaur~
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Chandelure is UU rofl.
Back to top Go down
Catbug
Stardust
Stardust
Catbug

Stats
Lv: Alien Invader
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:33 pm

The program has set lists and on the list its under uber you can look your self :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)   Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention all Gym Leaders! (and challengers)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2