Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contaminated - Sign Up

Go down 
+3
Satan
Kitty
Kirschire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Contaminated - Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Contaminated - Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Info

Cardfight Vanguard RP that's based off loosely on the season 1 and season 2 plot along with mixed elements from my own demented mind.

Plot

The best fighters from around the world have been invited to participate in a new event: The Global Fight Circuit. Unlike it's predecessor, the battle field is now no longer restricted to just Asia! However, the first stage will be singles! Once that's over, the top three players from their continent will team up for the final stage.

Behind the scenes of things, rumors are spreading about a mysterious young fighter and his never before-seen clan. Coincidentally, many strange occurrences have begun springing up after the rumor had started. According to news, a shocking amount of fighters have retired from playing the game and to make matters worse, there are many claiming that they cannot see their cards. In hopes of bringing back fighters, the Global Fight Circuit was instantly approved and heavily supported.

To make things interesting, the host of the circuit decided to keep the prizes a secret only promising that it is worth the while. Prepare yourselves for one of the hottest events of the year. Also prepare yourself for what happens behind the cameras.

Code:

[font=Arial Black]
[size=11]
NAME:
APPEARANCE:
ETHNICITY:
CONTINENT: Asia/America/Europe (Gonna focus on those three even though Africa, Australia, and Antartica are cool)
CLAN:

BACKGROUND:

PERSONALITY:

OTHERS:
[/size]
[/font]

End Notes

Requested RP and I couldn't pass up the chance to do something extremely nerdy. Feel free to ask questions and well, don't choose a clan already taken and limit of each continent is 3 RPers since I'm expecting like 6 people max to sign up. If there's a lack of players then I'll force you all to be American because America is great.

Last edited by XIV on Sat May 11, 2013 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Kitty
Stardust
Stardust
Kitty

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up Left_bar_bleue0/5Contaminated - Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:16 pm

NAME: Saya Nazuraki
APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
ETHNICITY: Native American(Father)/Asian(Mother)
CONTINENT: America
CLAN: Shadow Paladins

BACKGROUND:
A mysterious girl. Little is really known of her past. It is thought that she was an orphan and grew up alone fending for herself. Though she never actually speaks of her past, people believe that she perhaps witnessed something horrible, which is why they believe is her reason for being so distant from others.

PERSONALITY:
Very quiet, and usually kept well to herself.

OTHERS:

Last edited by Kitty on Wed May 15, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up Left_bar_bleue49/135Contaminated - Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Last edited by Satan on Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:56 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up Left_bar_bleue109/160Contaminated - Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:52 pm

NAME: Jonah Criss
APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
ETHNICITY: Italian (Mothers Side) Irish (Fathers Side)
CONTINENT: America
CLAN: Royal Paladins

BACKGROUND:
Jonah was born into a huge family that expects a lot out of him but ignores him most the time.....so he always goes and does his own thing most the time. Jonah is not a very popular person not even amongst his family. You could say Jonah was more-well....a nerd. He has always liked other things that other kids haven't and the kids may even make fun of him for it but he knows the one thing he is good at and knows he belongs is playing Card Fight Vanguard! at Card Shop Spires, he feels like he belongs, where he doesn't feel like a outcast his older yet very close best friend is Arin Blaise. When Jonah first started playing CFV at the age of 12, Arin helped teach Jonah how to play and get strong throughout the years an for some reason Arin was the only one that really got him. They both have had the same dreams, hopes and are sick of feeling like a outcast but they know Card Fight Vanguard is the one thing they know where they belong.

PERSONALITY: Depending later on Roleplay.

OTHERS:

Contaminated - Sign Up B983a0c0cc3154b6f03563fb346dde5e

Last edited by Lord Tubbington on Thu May 16, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up Left_bar_bleue109/160Contaminated - Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Bumpz~ Come on guys sign up :D

Tina and I got some cool stuff waiting for you e u e
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Contaminated - Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:48 pm

Main thread is a WIP and will be up tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:07 am

NAME: Aeolus Larkspur
APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
ETHNICITY:English (Father/Mother)
CONTINENT: Europe
CLAN: Angel Feather
AVATAR: Solidify Celestial, Zerachiel

BACKGROUND: He was born and raised in a higher class family. His father and mother were usually too busy to deal with him so he was raised by nannies most of his life. Many of the nannies, however, did not care for him so he was usually alone anyway. During his time alone he would usually study. His intelligence was higher than most so he picked things much faster. He was introduced to Vangaurd in his studies and found it fascinating. He went out to buy the cards he wanted and quickly became a professional. He felt more superior than others and it quickly became how he would treat others.

PERSONALITY: He looks down on others. Condescending. Rarely converse with others. Believes he's more superior than most. A bit of a narcissist and perfectionist.

OTHERS:Pet Husky.

Last edited by Raiden on Wed May 15, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up Left_bar_bleue48/60Contaminated - Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:26 am

NAME: Charles Xaqairy
APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
ETHNICITY: Causasian
CLAN: Dark Irregular
AVATAR: Demon World Marquis, Amon

BACKGROUND:
Charles was born in America, but his father moved moved his family to Greece for a job opportunity when he was 17. Charles was never much of a people person, so he never really bothered learning the language. He was home-schooled and rarely left home.

After he graduated, he met someone in online college who introduced him to the world of Trading Card Games. Though he played many, Cardfight!! Vanguard seemed to be his favorite.

When he heard about the Global Fight Circuit, he jumped at the chance to fight high-level players.

PERSONALITY:
Usually prefers to be in the background. More of a follower than a leader, but will lead if no one else will.

OTHERS: He who was once a poet, Rise from your humble beginnings and take control of the darkness. Bring forth the power of evil! Ride! Demon World Marquis, Amon.

Last edited by Xaqairy Atlas on Wed May 15, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Gomen. I was supposed to work on the main thread yday but got caught up in Q4 biz the whole day. Working on it now.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:56 pm

Double post, oops.

Example of what the listed characters will be like is in the main thread.

Yes, I'll require ride chants or I'll think of one for you.

Btw Kiri, you can be a lonely Asian or you can join the other two Eurobeans. Amurica is full.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up Left_bar_bleue81/130Contaminated - Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:22 pm

NAME: Alex Lawton
APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
ETHNICITY: British
CLAN: Dimension Police
AVATAR: Devourer Of Planets, Zeal
Chant: " I call upon your help in my hour of need, bring victory and swift justice to the battlefield and defeat all who stand in the way, I ride.. Devourer Of Planets, Zeal!"

BACKGROUND: He was born and raised in the UK (Europe) He started playing Vanguard since he was little, He has always liked the Dimension Police as they can weaken the enemy and make his vanguard stronger; the way he likes his strategy. His school life was standard, he has set out to become the best cardfighter and set out to challenge the toughest opponents out there.

PERSONALITY: Laidback, Egocentric, Confident, Clever

Last edited by Vendetta on Wed May 15, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Nvm, Kiri. You'll be a lonely Asian.

EUROPE IS NOW FULL!

Nations:

United Sanctuary
- RP
- AF
- SP
- OTT

Dragon Empire

Dark Zone
- DIs

Magallanica

Zoo
- NN

Star Gate
- DP

The dragon empire and magallanica will cease to exist if no one uses one of their clans!
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:46 am

The main thread is done so get your character forms filled out! Post after this to let me know if your character is completed.

Need ride chants from Charlie and Cozy
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up Left_bar_bleue81/130Contaminated - Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Edited. Done and done.
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up Left_bar_bleue48/60Contaminated - Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Finished.
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Awesome:

Jonah, Saya, and Mitsukuni still need to be finished.

Aka: Logan, Kitty, and Kiricorn

Though Kiricorn you could've put more effort into it besides an Ouran Host Club crossover D:<

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Stardust
Stardust
Kitty

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up Left_bar_bleue0/5Contaminated - Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:29 am

I'm done. I'll add stuff to other as it happens in rp cause i can't think of anything for it. So i will use it as a sort of update thing
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up Left_bar_bleue49/135Contaminated - Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:03 pm

XIV wrote:
Though Kiricorn you could've put more effort into it besides an Ouran Host Club crossover D:<

IM A LAZY SACK OF SHIT SHUSH

Note: I Edited it, you big fat meanie.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwdydzNgJN1qhyecmo1_500.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:28 pm

Everyone's good to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contaminated - Sign Up
Page 1 of 1