Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contaminated - Sign Up

Go down 
+3
Satan
Kitty
Kirschire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Info

Cardfight Vanguard RP that's based off loosely on the season 1 and season 2 plot along with mixed elements from my own demented mind.

Plot

The best fighters from around the world have been invited to participate in a new event: The Global Fight Circuit. Unlike it's predecessor, the battle field is now no longer restricted to just Asia! However, the first stage will be singles! Once that's over, the top three players from their continent will team up for the final stage.

Behind the scenes of things, rumors are spreading about a mysterious young fighter and his never before-seen clan. Coincidentally, many strange occurrences have begun springing up after the rumor had started. According to news, a shocking amount of fighters have retired from playing the game and to make matters worse, there are many claiming that they cannot see their cards. In hopes of bringing back fighters, the Global Fight Circuit was instantly approved and heavily supported.

To make things interesting, the host of the circuit decided to keep the prizes a secret only promising that it is worth the while. Prepare yourselves for one of the hottest events of the year. Also prepare yourself for what happens behind the cameras.

Code:

[font=Arial Black]
[size=11]
NAME:
APPEARANCE:
ETHNICITY:
CONTINENT: Asia/America/Europe (Gonna focus on those three even though Africa, Australia, and Antartica are cool)
CLAN:

BACKGROUND:

PERSONALITY:

OTHERS:
[/size]
[/font]

End Notes

Requested RP and I couldn't pass up the chance to do something extremely nerdy. Feel free to ask questions and well, don't choose a clan already taken and limit of each continent is 3 RPers since I'm expecting like 6 people max to sign up. If there's a lack of players then I'll force you all to be American because America is great.

Last edited by XIV on Sat May 11, 2013 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Awesome:

Jonah, Saya, and Mitsukuni still need to be finished.

Aka: Logan, Kitty, and Kiricorn

Though Kiricorn you could've put more effort into it besides an Ouran Host Club crossover D:<

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Stardust
Stardust
Kitty

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:29 am

I'm done. I'll add stuff to other as it happens in rp cause i can't think of anything for it. So i will use it as a sort of update thing
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue49/135Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:03 pm

XIV wrote:
Though Kiricorn you could've put more effort into it besides an Ouran Host Club crossover D:<

IM A LAZY SACK OF SHIT SHUSH

Note: I Edited it, you big fat meanie.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwdydzNgJN1qhyecmo1_500.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:28 pm

Everyone's good to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contaminated - Sign Up   Contaminated - Sign Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contaminated - Sign Up
Page 1 of 1