Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need your opinions it's important.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Stardust
Stardust
Kitty

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
I need your opinions it's important. Left_bar_bleue0/5I need your opinions it's important. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

I need your opinions it's important. Empty
PostSubject: I need your opinions it's important.   I need your opinions it's important. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:14 pm

This is a simple thing

Take the name Kingly. In this first setting. it is nothing more than a simple title. It in NO WAY relates another by blood or any other form.

Say two rulers given the title kingly to show who they are. Go to war. Do you see anything super interesting about this war. As this war is nothing more than your average war between rulers.

Now In this scenerio the name Kingly is a family name. Those with it are related by blood.

Say two rulers related by blood with the kingly name go to war now. With the addition of relation and family. Does this not add a unique quality to it. Now you can not simply predict the outcome. They may or may not go through with it. Other family may picks sides. or maybe they will try to resolve it peacefully. or secretivly. Does this not add much more suspence and uniqueness to it?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth~the blackwinged
Stardust
Stardust
Sephiroth~the blackwinged

Stats
Experience Bar:
I need your opinions it's important. Left_bar_bleue4/5I need your opinions it's important. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinions it's important.   I need your opinions it's important. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:32 pm

it adds suspense
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
I need your opinions it's important. Left_bar_bleue48/60I need your opinions it's important. Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinions it's important.   I need your opinions it's important. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:24 pm

I don't understand at all...
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Driclone
Driclone

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
I need your opinions it's important. Left_bar_bleue2/50I need your opinions it's important. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinions it's important.   I need your opinions it's important. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:58 pm

A war, no matter the circumstances, cannot be predicted. Even if they were not family, what happens during the war can fuck everything. At first sight, family having a war between them seems more dramatic, but it remains a war nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Stardust
Stardust
Kitty

Stats
Experience Bar:
I need your opinions it's important. Left_bar_bleue0/5I need your opinions it's important. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinions it's important.   I need your opinions it's important. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:43 am

omg you are to simple minded. Yes it can be predicted. It's easy. a way between two random people. Easy prediction. There going to go killing each others men, and eventually one will win or both will die.

When siblings do it. There is no garentee the war will be followed through with, they may suddenly back out. You have no way to predict it.
Back to top Go down
Entay
Stardust
Stardust
Entay

Stats
Lv: 15
Experience Bar:
I need your opinions it's important. Left_bar_bleue5/75I need your opinions it's important. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/75)

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinions it's important.   I need your opinions it's important. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:54 pm

... Suppose these two random people find out that they need something the other can give to them. "There is no garentee the war will be followed through with, they may suddenly back out." "omg you are to simple minded." -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinions it's important.   I need your opinions it's important. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need your opinions it's important.
Page 1 of 1