Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF

Go down 

You like this idea?
Yes
ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF I_vote_lcap91%ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF I_vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
No
ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF I_vote_lcap9%ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF Left_bar_bleue6375/6375ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF   ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Spoiler:

The Big Idea

I noticed that Cryo has been doing pretty well with wars and I want to take that to the next level. I want to turn this academy into a war-ready one. Now, before you panic and overreact, read the whole thread because I will try to touch on questions that might be going through your little heads.

Changes

»Guides/Tutorials/Tips: Since we want everyone to be informed, there will be guides and the like added. Guides and tutorials could vary from specific archetypes to gameplay.

»Teachers: Teachers will actually be of some use now since they could hold private or group teachings. Materials taught will depend on the teacher.

»Spars: Also known as practice duels or testing decks. We'd like this to happen a bit more often.

»Rate: The infamous rate my deck on a scale of 1-10. I'd like to have this sorta implemented so people could have their decks rated and fixed. Of course I'll be enforcing this strictly. Trolls shouldn't even try.

»War practice: We'd like this to happen often as well since...Bloody Kiss is always being flooded with "test my deck" requests. Basically it's just testing your competitive decks in a match with siding. Help each other out! We might also put up a section for practice requests. Practice requests will be a section where you can request certain decks to practice against! Looking for an anti-meta deck to practice with? Request one!

»War try-outs: When our academy is challenged to a war, we'll hold try-outs so you could be listed on the roster! You'll be testing your best decks against our best duelists to see if you got what it takes. Be prepared.

»Mock Wars: Academy members can war each other and try out the war formats. Fun stuff.

Questions?

Q: UGH BUT I HATE WARS AND META USERS SUCK AND CASFAD-
A: You do NOT have to war if you don't want to. We'll be keeping the other dueling options open. (Tag, Single, Russian Roulette) Also, we will NOT be accepting challenges unless the academy agrees with our banlist. (Meta, burn, stall, mill, exodia)

Q: What are you going to do with the dorms/testing?
A: Honestly, we don't know yet. We're definitely going to change it though.

Q: Why can't we just duel for fun?
A: We're NOT making you war and you can duel for fun if you want. It's your choice and we're not forcing anyone to comply. We're also doing this so we can help duelists improve their game-play.

Q: Why do other academies have to agree with the banlist?
A: We want competition but we don't want it to be too overwhelming for our players. Besides, if they wanted an "anything goes" type of war, they could just join a team on the official DN forums. We also think the banlist is pretty fair for both sides of course we'll be willing to negotiate.

Q: i dont need 2 improv im proh
A: Good for you. Then don't complain about tier-less decks being broken beyond repair when you're just too lazy to even make a side deck.

Last edited by Marceline ♥ on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:16 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:
ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF Left_bar_bleue6375/6375ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF   ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Btw feel free to suggest stuff~ and ask questions concerning this huge change...omg this thread's colors are fugly. Why do I have to be so color blind.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF   ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Moved to off-topic cause I just remembered...I don't think I allowed people to post in the info section D:

QQ SO SRRY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF   ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION WEENIES - IMPORTANT STUFF
Page 1 of 1