Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yubel Deck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu~
Stardust
Stardust
Riolu~

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
Yubel Deck Left_bar_bleue5/20Yubel Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)

Yubel Deck Empty
PostSubject: Yubel Deck   Yubel Deck I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Hey all, I was bored one day so I built this deck. If you have any questions, comments, kudos, or concerns please leave them below!! I am very open to feedback!!

Yubel Deck ZplHt
Back to top Go down
http://www.aryz.us
Sam-kun
Stardust
Stardust
Sam-kun

Stats
Lv: 7
Experience Bar:
Yubel Deck Left_bar_bleue17/35Yubel Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (17/35)

Yubel Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yubel Deck   Yubel Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Yay Yubel! It's my most favourite card. <3 I also have a Yubel deck, and I have to say a big problem is consistency. This is why having 3 Yubels, 3 TIs & 3 UNs is a major problem. You will draw a bunch of useless Yubel cards a lot of the time, since 22.5% of your deck are Yubel cards. In my deck I have 2 Yubels, 1 TI & 1 UN. I also suggest you reduce the number of Savage Collesseums to 1, because that field spell more often than not will actually aid your opponent unless you have Yubel out.

What I like about your deck is the Stygian, Tomatoes, Damage Condensers and Limit Reverses. Those are excellent ways to get Yubel on the field. But to keep it there is another problem, so I suggest adding Safe Zone and Dark Illusion to your deck. Also consider Fiendish Chain to deal with annoying BLS EOTB, Chaos Sorceror, Dark Armed Dragon, etc.

Propz for going with Yubels. With the right cards, they have the potential to compete with the strong decks that are out there today. Yubel Deck 2852076064
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Yubel Deck Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Yubel Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Yubel Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yubel Deck   Yubel Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:44 pm

I agree with Sam on Savage Colosseum and it may be my personal preference but...I'd take out the colosseums and terraformings for backrow traps.
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:

Yubel Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yubel Deck   Yubel Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:56 pm

-1 Yubel
-2 Terror Incarnate
-2 Ultimate Nightmare
-1 Armageddon Knight, Grepher, or Street Patrol

+2 Effect Veiler
+2 Tragoedia or Spirit Reaper
+ Gorz

-3 Colosseum
-3 Terraforming
-2 or 3 Stray Lambs

+3 Pot of Duality
+2 or 3 MST
+ Allure of Darkness
+ Monster Reborn
+ Heavy Storm
+ Solemn Judgment

These would be my changes.
Back to top Go down
Riolu~
Stardust
Stardust
Riolu~

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
Yubel Deck Left_bar_bleue5/20Yubel Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)

Yubel Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yubel Deck   Yubel Deck I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Here is the new version of the deck modified per your suggestions. Thanks for the help!! the only problem i see with this deck which i hoped the Savage Colosseum would help with; when dueling ppl will refuse to attack and even summon monsters and Yubel's effects sometimes require the opponent to attack and always require them to have a monster.... any suggestions?

Yubel Deck Gft4M
Back to top Go down
http://www.aryz.us
Sam-kun
Stardust
Stardust
Sam-kun

Stats
Lv: 7
Experience Bar:
Yubel Deck Left_bar_bleue17/35Yubel Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (17/35)

Yubel Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yubel Deck   Yubel Deck I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Riolu~ wrote:
Here is the new version of the deck modified per your suggestions. Thanks for the help!! the only problem i see with this deck which i hoped the Savage Colosseum would help with; when dueling ppl will refuse to attack and even summon monsters and Yubel's effects sometimes require the opponent to attack and always require them to have a monster.... any suggestions?

Yubel Deck Gft4M

Dude, the fact that your opponents refuse to attack or even summon a monster is totally an advantage! It means you can make direct attacks to your opponent! I know, I know, if you have Yubel TI out your monster dies at the end. You might want to add "Black Ptera" or similar monsters to your deck for that reason. Or, add an "Axe of Despair"! Equip up Yubel with the Axe, and voila! You have a 1000 attack point beatstick! Axe can also be useful in many other scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Driclone
Driclone

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Yubel Deck Left_bar_bleue2/50Yubel Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

Yubel Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yubel Deck   Yubel Deck I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:17 pm

There's also traps that force your opponent to do their battle phase and attack you. I think it's Battle Mania or something.
Back to top Go down
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:

Yubel Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yubel Deck   Yubel Deck I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Yeah, Battle Mania forces the opponent to attack. Kinda trollish if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yubel Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yubel Deck   Yubel Deck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yubel Deck
Page 1 of 1