Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin problems (sorta)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
Admin problems (sorta) Left_bar_bleue0/55Admin problems (sorta) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

Admin problems (sorta) Empty
PostSubject: Admin problems (sorta)   Admin problems (sorta) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:21 pm

It has come to my attention that we don't really have too many admins at the moment. BK is here, yes, Jay is also here (but not as much, but Wally/Tsubasa is sorta inactive and Marcie...well, we all don't know where she is, so that's a problem. Long story short, we only have 2 admins and 2 mods (lLogolepsy and Driclone).

What I would do to fix this problem is to promote active and deserving people to be Admins and Moderators. I think there are a lot of people here who have stuck around for a really long time and deserve such a thing, and by doing this (and with some proper training, if necessary), we can solve this problem.

Reply to me with your ideas on how to solve this problem.

-MG1000
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Admin problems (sorta) Left_bar_bleue81/130Admin problems (sorta) Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Admin problems (sorta)   Admin problems (sorta) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:25 pm

I agree. Chess Rank members should only e able to go up to Mod and then with experience as a mod, become an admin
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:
Admin problems (sorta) Left_bar_bleue0/55Admin problems (sorta) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: Admin problems (sorta)   Admin problems (sorta) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Not necessarily like that, Logo.

What I meant was that active pawns could instantly become Admins or Mods. Yes, they would have to be tested for reliability and responsibility and stuff (for obvious reasons), but they don't really have to duel their way up there. Honestly, I think by the time I die, I won't be Royalty.
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Admin problems (sorta) Left_bar_bleue48/60Admin problems (sorta) Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: Admin problems (sorta)   Admin problems (sorta) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:47 pm

With the number of active members, I believe we have enough Admins and Mods.
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Vip
Stardust
Stardust
Vip

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Admin problems (sorta) Left_bar_bleue47/50Admin problems (sorta) Empty_bar_bleue  (47/50)

PostSubject: Re: Admin problems (sorta)   Admin problems (sorta) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:12 pm

I mean maybe 1 or 2 more mods but other than that the current situation is normal and under control
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/sacred_juice
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Admin problems (sorta) Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Admin problems (sorta) Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Admin problems (sorta)   Admin problems (sorta) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:34 pm

I agree with Max on this one.

Also, the few things we have to do, I can handle by myself. Jay and the mods are helping too. I don't feel like we need any help atm.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Admin problems (sorta)   Admin problems (sorta) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Alright, just a thought.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Admin problems (sorta)   Admin problems (sorta) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:16 pm

LIke I said:

MorphGuy1000 wrote:
Alright, just a thought.

Somebody lock this already?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin problems (sorta)   Admin problems (sorta) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin problems (sorta)
Page 1 of 1