Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confirmed Ban-List

Go down 
+12
Dr. J. Breezy
I'm A Sissy
Xaqairy Atlas
Lord Tubbington
Spirit_of_Sun
jackachu100
Vendetta
GalaxyWolfz
The Saber Man
Unlucky Saggi
Spinda
Satan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Confirmed Ban-List - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue49/135Confirmed Ban-List - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

Confirmed Ban-List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed Ban-List   Confirmed Ban-List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:29 am

First topic message reminder :

So this is the Confirmed, This list has been released in the newest VJump. It is even discussed about on MegaCapitalG's Video along with many others. You may or may not believe this to be the real one but you can go google it. It has been confirmed by many people.

NOTE 1: There is a list of questions at the end of this post, it's just questions about what would happen, the meta, what decks will be played more, etc.

NOTE 2: Any staff members that don't want this to cause speculations or don't agree with this and just want to remove it because it hasn't been officially released yet or it isn't the right section etc etc then go ahead and remove this thread. I don't mind.

New Forbidden Cards: 2
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Future Fusion

New Limited Cards: 9
Chaos Sorcerer
Inzektor Dragonfly
Inzektor Hornet
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Spore
Tsukuyomi
Evigishki Gustkraken
Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity
Ultimate Offering

New Semi-Limited Cards: 11
Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
Debris Dragon
Rescue Rabbit
The Agent of Mystery - Earth
Tour Guide From the Underworld
A Hero Lives
E - Emergency Call
Hieratic Seal of Convocation
Pot of Duality
Reasoning
Mirror Force

Cards no longer on list: 7
Marshmallon
Necro Gardna
Destiny Draw
Emergency Teleport
Level Limit - Area B
Swords of Revealing Light
Magic Cylinder

~~~~~QUICK QUESTIONS~~~~~

1. Do you think a bunch of the meta decks will see less play and rogue decks will make a comeback into the meta?

2. Do you think blackwings will become more played than they are now?

3. Anyone planning to play agents?

4. With e-tele at 3 do you think psychics might be played more or maybe tele-dad might come back?

5. (This was from a friend) Do you think psychic plants might see play due to e-tele at 3? (according to him psychics OP and plants have a good engine)

~~LAST AND IMPORTANT~~

6. What is your opinion on Tsukuyomi coming back into the game after years of being banned? Will it be a card main decked in future meta decks or will it just be a splashable side deck card? Do you think it will even receive any play?

Last edited by KiddieWishes on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Confirmed Ban-List - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Confirmed Ban-List - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Confirmed Ban-List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Ban-List   Confirmed Ban-List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 pm

The Saber Man wrote:
Spinda wrote:
NECRO POSTING IS AGAINST THE RULES. PLEASE DO NOT NECRO POST. If I were a mod/admin, I'd give you a warning, but I can't so, I can only tell you not to do it .-.

Objection! You necro post sometimes too. We all do it. Even Tina does it. So stop being a hypocrite and get used to new members necro-posting.

Mah god, I'm necro posting right now! What ya gonna do o-o

I only do it if I have a reason to -points for forum guide- It had to be updated and it was my thread. You've been necro-posting a lot so would you stop? This thread is closed and consider that your warning.
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com

Confirmed Ban-List
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2