Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idea for a tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
Idea for a tournament Left_bar_bleue109/160Idea for a tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

Idea for a tournament Empty
PostSubject: Idea for a tournament   Idea for a tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:54 pm

So I've been thinking....Why not have a tournament w/ the September 2012 Banlist?

That's all really lolz.
I think it'd be fun /Unlimited area/and everyone has to show there deck to the host of the tourney so they can confirm no one is cheating with there deck.

I think it'd be fun and it helps us get ready for September.
Back to top Go down
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:
Idea for a tournament Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Idea for a tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a tournament   Idea for a tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:26 pm

A tourney with the new banlist before the new format starts eh? Well with the new format starting in just a few weeks, it'd have to be a pretty fast tourney dontcha think? o-o
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:
Idea for a tournament Left_bar_bleue109/160Idea for a tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a tournament   Idea for a tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Jay Breezy wrote:
A tourney with the new banlist before the new format starts eh? Well with the new format starting in just a few weeks, it'd have to be a pretty fast tourney dontcha think? o-o

Shouldn't take that long. 16 Man tourney and it shouldn't matter if its not done by September 1st but its nice playing it early.
Its just a idea thou :)
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Idea for a tournament Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Idea for a tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a tournament   Idea for a tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:32 pm

It could be like one of our Quick Tourneys. o:
If you can host it and manage to pull it off before the actual banlist comes out, sure. Why not?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a tournament   Idea for a tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Darkrai wrote:
It could be like one of our Quick Tourneys. o:
If you can host it and manage to pull it off before the actual banlist comes out, sure. Why not?

Yay! If you set the Experience for it Boo can I still participate in it?
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a tournament   Idea for a tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Sure. n_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a tournament   Idea for a tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for a tournament
Page 1 of 1