Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nudist
Stardust
Stardust
Nudist

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. Left_bar_bleue67/60It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. Empty_bar_bleue  (67/60)

It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. Empty
PostSubject: It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail.   It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:40 pm

It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. 2Dzpb

However, it had its moments...

It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. 62HbL

Feel free to submit any suggestions, or, you can just criticize the entire thing until I break down and cry.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. Left_bar_bleue109/160It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail.   It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Just asking here what was the idea. If I knew it more I could help..
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. Left_bar_bleue49/135It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail.   It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Lea Michele wrote:

Getting all dem monsters removed + putting counters on chaos zone, be all Dragonfly equip hornet send to grave and pop a card since it is considered an equip spell instead of a monster so it goes to grave not removed, also if it gets removed then he can get back by removing counters and what not
Back to top Go down
Nudist
Stardust
Stardust
Nudist

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. Left_bar_bleue67/60It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. Empty_bar_bleue  (67/60)

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail.   It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Lucas Lee wrote:
Lea Michele wrote:

Getting all dem monsters removed + putting counters on chaos zone, be all Dragonfly equip hornet send to grave and pop a card since it is considered an equip spell instead of a monster so it goes to grave not removed, also if it gets removed then he can get back by removing counters and what not

Exactly what he said. Using Chaos Zone to search my inzektors too. The deck really all depends on the hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail.   It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was a nice idea, but it turned out to be a fail.
Page 1 of 1