Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SlopDoggy
Stardust
Stardust
SlopDoggy

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll Left_bar_bleue0/5Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll Empty
PostSubject: Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll   Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Hey, guys. This be Slop Doggy. I stole this name from my cousin because I thought it was awesome. :P I've been dueling since it first came out. My first card was a Liquid Beast. My first GOOD card was the Blue Eyes White Dragon that came in the first series of holiday tins. I've been collecting ever since. i fell out of dueling in middle school, only to find Dueling Network and get back into it a few years later. My current favorite decks are E-Heros (the manga version. Meaning Terra Firma, Great Tornado and the like. Not Flame Wingman and Thunder Giant), Gustos, Lavals, Dark Worlds, Sams, and Crystal Beasts. I have about 22 decks, most of which suck. But idm since I enjoy playing them. I first joined New Duel Academy and formed a close friendship with the people who would soon be Cladis. After we all left NDA, most of Cladis migrated here to Cryo. I was a late comer due to life being in the way and really just falling out of dueling. I'm only just now coming back into dueling and hope to stay longer. My DN account is SlopDoggy so add me if you want. I look forward to plenty of duels with everyone here! Ja ne!
Back to top Go down
http://eurekaseven.wikia.com
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll Left_bar_bleue81/130Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll   Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:02 pm

*opens post, big chunk of text.. HI!
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll   Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:18 pm

SlopDoggy wrote:
Cladis

It's almost our anniversary btw~
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
SlopDoggy
Stardust
Stardust
SlopDoggy

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll Left_bar_bleue0/5Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll   Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:29 pm

I heard. I'm excited. :P
Back to top Go down
http://eurekaseven.wikia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll   Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slop here. Nice to meet ya'll
Page 1 of 1