Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cryo Duel Academy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Cryo Duel Academy Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Cryo Duel Academy Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Cryo Duel Academy Empty
PostSubject: Cryo Duel Academy   Cryo Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:58 pm

I believe that you deserve to know what happened.

Some of our admins (including me), had the feeling that very few appreciate the work we have been doing here. Some members have shown it to us through actions and other ways.
The work we put into Cryo was not for us. Not at all. It was for every single member of Cryo. I'm going to be honest. It feels terrible to see that the work is not being "rewarded" the way we would like it to be. Loyalty and activity are only 2 points that are important to us.

We decided to leave Cryo. You can still find us on DN, but.. I believe that this is it for the Academy. I'm sure we had fun while it lasted.. but well.

I am also sure, that most are not going to understand our reasonings. Give it a try~

Your admin, Bloody Kiss
Back to top Go down
RegieGotIt
Stardust
Stardust
RegieGotIt

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Cryo Duel Academy Left_bar_bleue0/30Cryo Duel Academy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)

Cryo Duel Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryo Duel Academy   Cryo Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:26 am

NOOOOOO Dont leave? please?
Back to top Go down

Cryo Duel Academy
Page 1 of 1