Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!

Go down 
+3
Satan
Krachschwarte
Lord Tubbington
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Left_bar_bleue109/160The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Empty
PostSubject: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Field Spell:
The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! 300px-MadolcheChateau-REDU-EN-C-1E

Bracket:

(Team Universe)Kouri Ryuu VS Bloody Nico(Team Galaxy)-Team Universe Wins 2-1
(Team Universe)Seychelles<3 VS Love(Team Galaxy)- Team Universe Wins 2-0
(Team Universe)Armand Star VS Driclone(Team Galaxy)-Team Universe Wins 2-0
(Team Universe)Kirito VS Isgrimnur(Team Galaxy)-Team Universe Wins 2-0
(Team Universe)ChaosDragon-Victory VS Amaterasu(Team Galaxy)-Team Galaxy Wins 2-0
(Team Universe)Aki VS Spinda(Team Galaxy)-Team Galaxy Wins 2-0

Team Universe Wins 4-2

Ranking Table:

Team Universe
---------------------
1st to duel:

1st Kirito

2nd Aki

3rd Kouri Ryuu

4th Seychelles<3

5th Armand Star

6th ChaosDragon-Victory
---------------
Match Score:

1st Kirito W/L 2-0(Kirito Will not be eleminated from his team if they lose)

2nd Armand Star W/L 2-0

3rd Seychelles<3 W/L 2-0

4th Kouri Ryuu W/L 2-1

5th Aki W/L 0-2

6th

--------------
Overall:
1st Kirito

2nd Seychelles<3

3rd Armand Star

4th Kouri Ryuu

5th Aki

6th

Team Galaxy:
---------------------
1st to duel:

1st Isgrimnur

2nd Spinda

3rd Bloody Nico

4th Love

5th Driclone

6th ChaosDragon-Victory
---------------
Match Score:

1st Spinda W/L 2-0(Will Not Be Eliminated.)

2nd Bloody Nico W/L 1-2

3rd Istrigmnur W/L 0-2

4th Driclone W/L 0-2

5th Love W/L 0-2

6th ChaosDragon-Victory W/L 0-2

--------------
Overall:
1st Spinda(Stay's in 1st)

2nd Bloody Nico

3rd Istrigmnur(Can still be knocked out)

4th Driclone

5th Love

6th ChaosDragon-Victory

Rules Must Read:
IMPORTANT RULES YOU MUST READ!

>> Academy Banlist applies

>> No malefic monsters(Unless Theme'd field spell is malefic world.)

>> The field card chosen MUST be used in all member's decks!

>>There must be 3 copies of the field card chosen.No side outs.

>> Be nice to other players. If you judge their deck, moves or skills. The match will be given to the opposing player 2-0. No exceptions, and will not matter whatever round it may be.

>>You MUST use cards from the field spell's archetype and you cannot use any other cards from a different archetype, unless an admin or I make an exception for all members.
Example: We are using Dark City/Archetype/Destiny Heroes/Exception Cards: Elemental Hero Stratos

>>Archetypes that are just for the Extra Deck do not apply to the no other archetype rule.So you may use Djinn Xyzs, Numbers, etc.

>>You must be active and do your duels!If you do not duel during the 4 days of the duel challenge the player you were suppose to play will win 2-0 by default. If you have to leave on important business and cannot make the next duel challenge tell me through a private message and I will work something out for the brackets. You may only use this option once.
(Important Note: If I see you are on Dueling Network or Cryo during your so called absence you will lose 0-2)

>>No Generic Field spells or Field spells from other Archetypes in your decks.
Example: No Fusion Gate, No Wetlands, etc.

>> No Ultimate Offering Or Thunder King Raioh

>>TCG/OCG Is Allowed

You May Not use any other field spell, then Madolche Chateau 3x.

You Guys Have Until August 29th 2012 @ 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time to work on your deck's.
Good Luck!

You will not due each other until August 29th 2012 @ 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time

We will be using the September 2012 Banlist.

Edit: Duel Challenge ends Sept 2nd @5:00PM Eastern Standard Time

Last edited by Shark on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:
The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Left_bar_bleue109/160The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Post Here with a screenshot of your duel or get your opponent to confirm
Back to top Go down
Krachschwarte
Stardust
Stardust
Krachschwarte

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Left_bar_bleue14/50The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:29 pm

(Team Universe)Kirito VS Isgrimnur(Team Galaxy)
2 : 0
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Left_bar_bleue49/135The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Confirming. 2-0 in my favor.

https://i.imgur.com/zQlkZ.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Rank's Updated
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Left_bar_bleue12/70The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Ranks Updated;

Kirito and Spinda Are Safe for this duel challenge which means neither of them will be in the elimination duel.
Back to top Go down
Entay
Stardust
Stardust
Entay

Stats
Lv: 15
Experience Bar:
The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Left_bar_bleue5/75The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/75)

PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Kouri-Kun vs Bloody Nico

2-1

https://i.imgur.com/OyEie.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Ranks Updated 3 More Matches to go!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:00 am

Bump~ You guys have 7 hours left so start dueling!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Love VS Seychelles
Seychelles wins 2-0 Default

I will extend this til Sept 3rd but that is it. 10:00PM Eastern Standard Time
Back to top Go down
Victory Star
Stardust
Stardust
Victory Star

Stats
Lv: 13
Experience Bar:
The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Left_bar_bleue54/65The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! Empty_bar_bleue  (54/65)

PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 pm

defeated driclone 2-0
The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! 5q2pH
The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! FBH5i
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:36 pm

I updated Team Universe's Ranking Table but the last duel stilll must be done thou Team Universe Won

Team Galaxy Lost

I will updated team Galaxy's Rank table when I get back later tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!   The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.Duel Challenge #1 When In Madolche Duel To The Death!
Page 1 of 1