Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deck Article #3 - Batteryman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Deck Article #3 - Batteryman Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Deck Article #3 - Batteryman Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Deck Article #3 - Batteryman Empty
PostSubject: Deck Article #3 - Batteryman   Deck Article #3 - Batteryman I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:27 pm

([ ll ])

Deck Article #3 - Batteryman 1zd0hu1

[ I N D E X ]

» Xiv's Blabbering Nonsense
» Archetype Introduction
» Play Style
» Variants
» Cards List
» Combos
» Conclusion

Last edited by Xiviette on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:
Deck Article #3 - Batteryman Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Deck Article #3 - Batteryman Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Deck Article #3 - Batteryman   Deck Article #3 - Batteryman I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:27 pm

([ llll ])

Deck Article #3 - Batteryman F0t2u

» Xiv's Blabbering Nonsense

Before we begin this amazing article...I feel like I should just tell you all that I might unconsciously add in satire. Somehow I was raised that way so blame my parents and the surroundings that affected my mental state. I first started with a dragon deck then warrior and lastly, batteryman. So I've been using batteryman for roughly two years now and counting. Being a poor kid I can't afford expensive pieces of cardboard and batteryman were a pretty cheap, affordable deck. They're a fun deck to me and I've gotten a good share of wins from them.

Last edited by Xiviette on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Deck Article #3 - Batteryman   Deck Article #3 - Batteryman I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:28 pm

([ llllll ])

Deck Article #3 - Batteryman 29gcpjp
» Archetype Introduction

So let's see~ Batteryman are cute little battery based creatures with effects. Liek, duh. Let me tell you more things you probably already know about them! They're all light types which means: HONEST ABUSE! Not only that, they're the first thunder archetype introduced to the game.

([ llllllll ])
» Play Style

If Batterymen has popped into your head before and you didn't think of: OH SHIT OTK. You need to be burned at the stake, my friend. Why? Precisely because that's what these lil munchkins do! They're made to take you out in one blow as fast as possible. If your batteries aren't destroying people then you might as well shove them back into your remote. These lil guys are like ticking time nuclear bombs. If built correctly, this deck can play pretty fast-paced otherwise, it'll be a slow deck.

This archetype also requires you to set up before the deck can play to it's potential. So if you're the type that hates to set up shtuff don't build a battery deck. They're still a pretty fun deck to use every once in awhile so if you have nothing else better to do with your life, make one. Forgot to mention that their performance depends on your starting hand. You probably knew that anyways, right? Psh. Of course.

Last edited by Xiviette on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Deck Article #3 - Batteryman   Deck Article #3 - Batteryman I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:29 pm

([ llllllllll ])

Deck Article #3 - Batteryman 20rl1u0

» Variants

OTK

The most common and in my opinion, best variant for them. Not much to say about this variant besides y'know have all three Batteryman AA on the field and play Short Circuit. Cause a nuclear boom and go in for the kill...hopefully it works out that way.

Chaos

Surprised? I'm not. Of course some people will try and make a chaos build because duh...chaos is so much cooler than just light and BLS wins games. Not much to say about this build since you basically splash in the typical cards such as TGU, Sangan, and etc then call it chaos. I think I've tried this build once and it didn't work very well -shrugs- maybe you'll have better luck attempting it.

Control

I've heard of control builds but I've never actually dueled one nor seen one. I suppose you gain control of the field with use of Fuelcell and Industrial's effects. Some good cards to throw in this build could be TKRO, veilers, and even ryko if you're gonna use Industrial.

Watt

An abomination created just because the two decks are thunders and they're light type. I honestly don't see how this deck works since both decks have completely different purposes. Batterymen are supposed to blow up the field and OTK while watts are more of a "I'm going to poke you slowly to death and laugh" type of deck. Burn your Battery-Watt decks. Now. At least for the good of humanity, separate them. I understand if you want to tech in watt giraffe into the build but to attempt to fuse both archetypes together is a hot mess.

Last edited by Xiviette on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Deck Article #3 - Batteryman   Deck Article #3 - Batteryman I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:29 pm

([ llllllllllll ])

Deck Article #3 - Batteryman 2saniht

» Cards List

I'll just provide the links to the cards in question and explain why they're key cards, worth considering, or just terrible. So no, I'm not going to provide you card pictures, stats, or effects. I'm lazy.

Note: This is for the OTK build!

» Key Cards

Spoiler:

» Important Cards

Spoiler:
» Techs

Spoiler:
» Other Cards

Spoiler:

Last edited by Xiviette on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:26 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Deck Article #3 - Batteryman   Deck Article #3 - Batteryman I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:30 pm

~ ([ llllllllllllll ]) ~

Deck Article #3 - Batteryman 30kc6rc

» Combos

I'm gonna list some of my favorite combos that I do with Batteries here. Derp.

Triple Battery AA + Short Circuit: The OTK that you always try to perform if the situation allows

Micro-Cell + Batteryman Charger: If your opponent attacks into micro-cell then just get your special summon and draw. Next turn, tribute the summoned target and use Charger's eff for another summon.

Best case combo for these two is: You flip micro-cell yourself and get Batteryman AA then tribute micro-cell and use Charger's eff for a 2nd Batteryman AA

Batteryman Charger + Batteryman Fuel Cell: Assuming you got Batteryman Charger's eff without a hitch, you can special summon Fuel Cell from your hand. If you want, you can tribute the monster summoned by charger for Fuel's eff.

Battery Charger + Inferno Reckless Summon: Again, assuming that your opponent has a monster on their side of the field and no traps...

Pay 500 LP for Batteryman AA and chain Inferno Reckless Summon for triple Batteryman AA. Enjoy those beatsticks.

Alternative: Tribute one Battery AA for Batteryman Charger and use Charger's eff then activate Inferno.

Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Deck Article #3 - Batteryman   Deck Article #3 - Batteryman I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Deck Article #3 - Batteryman 2ujpel3

» Conclusion

Although a fun deck, this archetype can be deadly and powerful. This deck is the epitome that great power comes in small packages. These little suckers can get you when you least expect it so tread carefully. Also, if used correctly, this deck can work well without the use of short circuit and I have used a build without it before. Suck it. Batteries don't have to depend on short circuit and they can win games without Batteryman AA.

However this wasn't the case: http://puu.sh/1mWLp/06b3172d41be2fcdf4b21210f10c818e

2-turn OTK

Deck Article #3 - Batteryman 3083186142
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Article #3 - Batteryman   Deck Article #3 - Batteryman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck Article #3 - Batteryman
Page 1 of 1