Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP

Go down 
+4
Spinda
Satan
Pøtato
Kirschire
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Left_bar_bleue6375/6375[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:25 pm

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Qp07k7
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP 30cpyqs

Spoiler:

Off-Topic

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Nwdkyd

Spoiler:

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP 717lao

Spoiler:

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP 3096jrl

» Be respectful towards other RPers so if you have a problem with someone, don't express it with your character
» No Godmodding: Your character is not immortal, is not the most powerful being in history, and cannot kill anyone just by looking at them
» No Puppeteering: Do NOT control someone's character so keep your hands on your own character
» Cursing: Cursing is OKAY! As long as you don't spam them in every sentence and nothing explicit. So: fuck, damn, shit, and bastard are okay. If a word is too explicit, I will censor it.
» No Legendaries: Guys, we're not going to use godly beings to bust out. No. No. No. Psuedo-Legendaries are fine though.
» No Chat Speak: gaiz dis iz nut kewl soz dun tipe leik dis k?
» OOC: OOC stands for "out of character" use this in your post if you're out of character, mmk?
» No One-liners: One sentence doesn't cut it so write more, please

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP 2gtbtkx

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Self-Explanatory
[b]Age:[/b] Self-Explanatory
[b]Gender:[/b] Self-Explanatory
[b]Personality:[/b] List or a few sentences will do
[b]Appearance:[/b] Picture or text description
[b]Occupation:[/b] What does your character do to live?
[b]Background:[/b] Some information on your character's life before the camp
[b]Pokemon Team:[/b] You can only have up to two Pokemon!

[b]Pokemon's Nickname[/b] If your Pokemon doesn't have a nickname then just delete this

Species: What Pokemon is it? (Arcanine, Politoed, and etc)
Nature: What nature is it and include maybe a sentence or two about it's personality a bit
Poke Item: Where do you put your pokemon? Old pokeball? Necklace? A rock?
*Pokemon can be contained in other stuff besides Pokeballs. If your pokemon travels outside an item, make sure it's a small Pokemon.
Extra: Anything extra about your Pokemon (Optional)

[b]Pokemon's Nickname[/b]

Species:
Poke Item:
Extra:

[b]Pokemon Online Name:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] Extra info about your character? (Optional)

Last edited by Rocket Executive Ai ♥ on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:02 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Left_bar_bleue6375/6375[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:25 pm

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP 1gh9x0

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Bag_Level_Ball_Sprite[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP 1z2d8b6
Spoiler:

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP 67pnpg
Spoiler:

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Bag_Moon_Ball_Sprite[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP B8772r
Spoiler:

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Bag_Lure_Ball_IV_Sprite[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP A9wxvd
Spoiler:

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Bag_Dusk_Ball_Sprite[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP 33ayumr
Spoiler:

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Bag_Heavy_Ball_Sprite[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP 2zqv8zp
Spoiler:

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Bag_Timer_Ball_Sprite SEN
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rocket Executive Ai ♥ on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:33 pm

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP 2uogtiv

King William's tournament has ended and tonight, the winners will depart into the mysterious heart of the kingdom. However, the King has declared one more task for the losers of the tournament to redeem themselves. At midnight, anyone who wants to be apart of the army must make it pass his highness' guards at the front of the gate. Those who make it into the heart will be accepted as well!

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP 717lao

Code:

The moon is full tonight and there's not a cloud in sight so proceed with caution when attempting to make it into the gates. It's chill night with no wind at all!

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP 287k9pt

WILL BE UPDATED WEEKLY

Last edited by Rocket Executive Ai ♥ on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:43 pm

"Kulu! Use leech seed! Wai- dodge it!" Xiv cried out to her Whimsicott as she watched her pokemon hit the hard ground after taking a full on focus punch. Kiel also succumbed to the blow earlier from the same pokemon. That was that, Xiv had failed to enter into the kingdom's heart. Kneeling down besides Kulu, Xiv gently scooped her up into her arms and walked away from her opponent without saying a single word. After all, she had nothing nice to say to him and it'd only get her in trouble with the royal guards if she started something here.

"The first challenger has lost! The winner is Sir Naron from the prestigious Hill family!"

It left Xiv with an even more bitter taste knowing that she lost to a rich family that joined the tournament just for glory. Naron was on his high horse alright, strutting around with his prized Breloom. It just wasn't fair that her pokemon lost to one trophy pokemon armed with an expensive held item. The tournament was the least of her worries at the moment. Her pokemon needed medical attention and she certainly wasn't going to stay around to see Naron. Xiv scurried through the crowd who came to watch in hopes of finding Cherna and Zex.

Cherna's Blissey can heal them both...

OOC:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:33 pm

"Ahri Thunderbolt."Zex watched as the Sableye faint.The announcer waved his flagged.

The fourth challenger has lost! The winner is Zexon.

Zex was surprised at himself. He had actually got in and won. He couldn't wait to tell Xivy and Cherna. They would surprise too. If he actually gets the money, he would give to them both. After helping him so much, it would be the right thing to do. He walked through the crowd and looked at the board. So far there has only been one match. He saw Xivy's name and another person. On the end, Zex saw "Winner:Sir Naron." He couldn't believe this. How would he move on without her? He started to go in the crowd to find his to friends.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Left_bar_bleue49/135[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:51 pm

"Amanita! Use Sludge ba-...." It was too late, before he even realized it, Amanita was knocked out. As he returns amanita to her ball, Kirigaya dropped to his knees, looking down at his pokeball which contained amanita, was just in shock that someone was able to get past that defense.

"The 6th match is over! The match win goes to Ezkiel"

Kirigaya gets up, then starts running off to get his pokemon in better condition, looking back at the arena scoreboard hoping he hallucinated for a bit and he actually won, Thinking today was going to be the day he gets a win after training day and night, though realizes you don't always get what you want. He thought to himself "It isn't today, but soon it shall...." Kirigaya soon vanished and most likely won't be seen anytime soon...

Last edited by Kirito on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Left_bar_bleue12/70[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:44 pm

"Maggy, Hidden Power!" Mismagius shot a dark red beam at the opponent's Drapion, and it was down. Maggy had won the battle. I ran up to Maggy, smiled, and gave it a short hug. We had made our way into the tournament. "Great job maggy, your assistance is most thanked. You may take a rest now, there are many others here that will be tougher opponents." I got Maggy back into my ring and looked up at the board just as I heard the announcer call out into the quiet stadium.

"The fifth match is over! The winner is Duskin Charm!"

I snickered. 'Like there was any way I couldn't have gotten in.' I thought. I glanced at the names on the board to see the names of the people I would soon have to fight. 'I must get information on them and their pokemon in order to devise the perfect strategy to defeat them.' I leisurely made my way to a tree in the area to rest in the branches for tomorrow, since no one got out of that one unscathed. 'Dark types. My pokemon's natural weakness. But no matter, I have a counter strategy for them. I need to win this tourney anyways. Maybe then, will I be able to be separated from these simplistic fools.' I glanced one more time. 'Zexon... This sounds like an interesting person. I might want to be wary if my hunch is correct, for he, as many others that win, stand in my way.' I sighed and kept walking. 'I hope I do not underestimate some, for it may lead to my downfall. Just because I've been admitted does not mean that I am out of the forest yet, this is just the first of many steps I must take in order to make my dreams into a reality.' I walked out of sight to the tree, pondering what will happen next. Getting into the tree, I removed a hammock from my bag, climbed to a high part in the tree, set up the hammock and relaxed in it. I released Dusknoir and Mismagius so they could also rest in the tree. It was going to be a long time before the next day, but just enough for my pokemon and I to rest up to be fully recovered in the morning. That is, trusting Dusky did not go wandering off for mischief. I snickered to myself as I let my consciousness slip away into the darkness of my nap, wondering how far my pokemon and I will go. It seemed as though only time could tell.

OOC:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:18 am

Zex hated touching people. He couldn't trust them. He pushed his way through the crowd. He felt like he wasn't getting anywhere. The crowd just got bigger and started to swallow him. Zex started to breathe heavily until he ran into someone and fell. He quickly covered his head.

"I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me.

He looked up quickly to see Cherna. He looked glad for a second but his face quickly turned grim. He probably found out about Xivy too. Without a word Zex took Cherna hand and got up. Together they went trough the people until they were near the edge. Zex saw Xivy and tugged Cherna.

"Xiv! Over here!"

Zex looked straight into hes eyes and could tell the look of disappointment.He looked away for he could say anything that could cheer her up.

Last edited by Kariya Masaki on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Xiv slowly approached the two when Zex called out to her in the distance. She caught a quick glimpse of Cherna and briefly met Zex's eyes before staring down directly at the ball of cotton she was gently holding. Her hands were trembling and she just couldn't cough up any words to assure them that she was fine. The silence between the three of them went on for what seemed like a decade as the excited sounds of the crowd became muffled to her. A loud bell's echo was what brought her back and Xiv found herself staring up at the stage where the other winners were standing.

"Victors please come up to the stage to receive your recognition!"

"He's looking for you two...you guys need to hurry and go up there," she said in a whisper hoping she didn't have to repeat herself. Xiv turned to Cherna holding out Kulu and the amber pendant that contained Kiel. "Please take care of them," the red head was feeling absolute frustrated with herself and whispering again, "I'll meet you two at home."

OOC:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Left_bar_bleue81/130[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 am

"Spiritomb use Shadow Ball, no way he avoided it." Spiritomb fainted after that last attack. I had lost the match in the tournament, i collected Spiritomb with my lure ball and left in shame. My Ninetales seemed pretty roughed up, good thing i am a doctor ill have to patch up Ninetales, my trusted companion and also heal Spiritomb too

I sat down outside on a bench treating my Pokemon's wounds, it was raining which didnt help very much. After a long work of treating my Pokemon we were ready to continue onwards.

OOC:
Olive = Speech
Orange = Actions
Green = Thoughts
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Left_bar_bleue12/70[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:54 pm

I was woken about an hour later by Mismagius. I woke just in time to hear an announcement.

"All winners please report to the stage to recieve recognition!" I sighed. I didn't feel like climbing down, so I packed up my hammock and Dusky floated me over to the stage. I walked up onto the stage half asleep with Dusky and Maggy. Then was recognized as the winner of my match and I waited for everyone else to get it. Remaining where tough trainers, but I hoped for the best and waited patiently. 'This is going to be a long day' I thought while sighing again.
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:43 am

Zex slowly followed Cherna. He couldn't look at them because he would burst out crying if he did. This family has lost a member...

No. He punched his own arm. How could he forsaken Xivy? He slowly forced himself to believe that Xivy will join with them eventually. Zex held Ahri tightly. As they went on stage, he could see that Cherna and himself were the only people that was sad. The announcer started to pass out the medals of victory. As Zex was given one, Zex tried to look for Xivy in the crowd. He briefly saw a red haired person slowly walking and getting smaller by the second.

Don't worry Xivy, you'll be joining us no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:05 pm

"I believe we have a last participant here", said one of the announcers before his friend could say anything else.

I looked at the announcer and gave him, what I thought was a friendly smile. I had always been bad at showing emotions.

"Since he was late and wanted to join, no matter what, he will have to face one of the Royal Guards. You can all watch the battle on the central battle field.
The late-arrival, Syras against Ryoku, the Royal Guard."

"Hmm. Good luck, kid. However, I do not think that you stand a chance."

Arrogant old man.. "We shall see about that." People started to come over to the battle field, wanting to see the battle between the mysterious kid and his strong opponent.
"Let us start. I will be using my friend, Umbreon."

"Is that so? In that case.." The guard chose a big stone which was on his shield and throw it towards the battle field. The stone seemed to split, releasing a giant Pokemon. "I will use my Rhyperior. Together we have never let anyone pass the gates."

"I wasted enough time already. Umbreon, Toxic!" Umbreon jumped forward and shot a purple liquid at the guard's Rhyperior.

"That.. was embarassing. It didn't even get hurt, which means.. our turn! Brick Break!"

Umbreon got hit by a strong stone hand and hit the ground hard. "Stand strong, Umbreon. This is nothing." In fact, Umbreon got up and looked like the hit didn't get through to it. "That's it. Let's continue our game. Confuse Ray!"

"Wha--" Ryhperior starts dancing around in a weird way, obviously not knowing what it was doing. "You.. You little brat. You dare fighting with such cheap strategies?!"

"They obviously seem to be working. Next, Moonlight!" Umbreon's blue circles started to glow and giving it energy.

"It's not over yet! Brick break again!" Rhyperior seemed to have heard his trainer, but failed to follow his oders. It tripped, fell and didn't get up again.

"..Rhyperior.. is unable to battle. Syras is the winner!"

"Of course." I turn around and start walking away from the field. That was simple. Step one of my mission.. complete.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:37 pm

"Hey! Hey you! Wait! Stop!" a voice shrieked behind the young thief as she quickly walked away. Do I even want to look back? Xiv thought with a sigh when she realized the voice won't be ceasing anytime soon. Reluctantly, Xiv stopped walking and turned around to the small man trying to catch up to her still. He was heaving heavily attempting to catch his breath when he had finally gotten close enough to her. Xiv observed him closely as she impatiently waited for the mystery man to talk. The small man finally regained his composure and proceeded to talk to her after he adjusted his fancy tie.

"Ahem, the King has declared that all losers read this letter carefully if they want another chance at the grand reward. The other letters are being handed out this minute and we hope to see you tonight!"

With that, the weird messenger handed over the letter and quickly hustled away. Examining the outside of the letter, it was certain that it was from the King and the proof of that was his stamp. Xiv wasn't quite excited about the news but it did make her curious enough to read the letter with Cherna and Zex later. Those two had to come back home and pack up their belongings since they're entering the heart tonight. Xiv gripped the letter tightly the whole way back to their quaint little home. It was good to be back home and it was so quiet with everyone out.

Xiv was beginning to miss Kulu now that she was home alone. She was rarely alone since Kulu always tagged along wherever Xiv traveled. Plopping herself down on the nearest bed, Xiv stared at the decorative letter again. Inside this letter was her only hope of redemption. Feeling frustrated again, the exhausted teen let herself fall back on the bed -- staring up at the blank ceiling. Hurry home guys...I might just fall asleep at this rate Xiv was starting to drift off now that the ceiling didn't provide her any reason to stay awake.

Back to top Go down
Rin Okumura
Stardust
Stardust
Rin Okumura

Stats
Lv: 3
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Left_bar_bleue5/15[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Empty_bar_bleue  (5/15)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:30 am

I should never have left the forest. I’m in way over my head now.

Gallade was taken out a couple minutes ago, now it’s just me and Vaporeon against a Magmortar. Yeah I know, Vaporeon is a water type and should be able to own that Magmortar.

Wrong. This thing is strong. It takes Surf like a champ, and doesn’t bat an eyelash at her Ice Beams.
“You’d better think of something fast, little boy!” my opponent calls. The man is tall, much taller than me. A thick beard and sunglasses are all I’ll remember him by. For now, I’d say it’s time for Vaporeon to bust out the big guns.

“Get ready!” I yell, my high voice betrays me by squeaking slightly. “Vaporeon, use Hidden Power!”

The man only laughs as he gestures for his Magmortar to simply take it. As I’d hoped. Vaporeon shoots electricity at our opponent, who simply swats it aside with a small wince.

“Magmortar, throw Vaporeon into the air!” the man orders. I smile, glad that all is going according to plan. After all, he used the same strategy to defeat Gallade.

Magmortar quickly grabs Vaporeon, flinging her up into the air with no trouble at all. “Vaporeon, flip yourself around!” I call to her. Vaporeon, still airborne, spins around masterfully to face Magmortar.

“Oh no you don’t. Magmortar, use Flamethrower!” he yells.

I can’t help but smile. “End this, Vaporeon! Use Hydro Pump!”

Vaporeon’s mouth glows blue, but Magmortar stands its ground. When the flames and water meet, it takes a matter of seconds for Hydro Pump to overwhelm him. Magmortar is washed off its feet and slammed into his trainer. A man waves a brightly colored flag, signaling the end of the battle.

“And the winner is Julian and Vaporeon!” the man announces. I bow politely, barely containing my excitement. I actually won! To be honest, when he pulled out Aggron as his first Pokemon I thought I was done for, but the guy was a pushover.
“We did it, Vaporeon!” I yell happily, throwing my arms around her scaly neck. I retrieve the green gem in my pocket, brushing across it with my thumb to release Gallade back into the open. His body is bruised, clearly injured. Magmortar really did a number on him.

“We did it, Gallade!” I tell him. Gallade smiles weakly, wincing at the effort. “Oh wow, you’re in bad shape. Vaporeon and I are gonna go get some berries for you, for now just rest.”

Gallade nods, and I return him to the gem. I gesture for Vaporeon to follow before sprinting into the forest.
Back home in the forest. This is where I really feel at home. The crickets chirping, the leaves rustling, the cries of Pokemon in the distance. It’s all I’ve ever really known.

Being the self-proclaimed experts that we are, it doesn’t take long for Vaporeon and I to find a huge bush of Oran Berries. We take all that we can without picking the bush clean, and even mange to stumble across some Sitrus Berries. I send Vaporeon off to find some Rawst berries, because Gallade probably has a burn or two. I persuade Gallade to get all the berries down, and even manage to get Vaporeon to chow down as well, and just like that they’re both back up to full strength.

If not a bit sleepy. Vaporeon and Gallade yawn in unison, making me smile. I return Gallade to his gem for rest, while Vaporeon curl up with each other on the forest floor.

We’re going to need our rest for…whatever’s waiting for us at the heart of the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
RegieGotIt
Stardust
Stardust
RegieGotIt

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Left_bar_bleue0/30[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:28 am

"Here Comes another Late Joiner....Regie!!", said by one announcers while everyone was wondering how the soon to come battle will end up.

I waved at the crowd and gave the announcer a poker face leaving him confused. Which was my aim of course.

"Because he was obviously late he shall be forced to battle a Royal Guard. The battle shall commence immedantly in the Pokemon Greenhouse. So the late joiner shall battle Aruther."

"Good luck kid i know you'll need it against me and my Venusaur but dont worry i'll make sure that you dont lose too hard" Then he gave a hearty laugh that annoyed me

Then i thought how a man like this could be a Royal Guard "Haha well dont worry i think that after i beat you maybe i'll just take your spot and become the leader? How does that sound" I of course was kidding pftt i would hate to be a guard.

Then as soon as the audiance piled up the seats i was focusing on strageys to win this because i knew that normal tactics wouldnt work "Haha i will use my best friend Ariel!" People began to murmur and started making bets but i just ignored them.

"Intresting choice of pokemon" He then brung out a seed and threw it into the grass. Which started sprouting and blossoming into a fully grown Venusaur that's even stronger then it normal is because of the powerful sunlight in the Greenhouse. "We shall not allow you to pass and beat us"

"Time to get this party started! Arial use Aerial Ace!" Arial flapped her wing and quickly and elegantly attacked the slow venusaur. The attack hardly seemed to phase him but i knew that it did be cause it was a super effective move but still it'll take more then a simple move such as Aerial Ace to finsh this.

"Pffttt was that the best you could do? Because it'll take more then that. Venusaur jump into the air and use Sludge Bomb." Then multiple globs of sludge came out of Venusaur's mouth.

"Arial dodge them!" Arial did a good job of dodging most of them but still a couple hit her. Then i noticed that Arial was poisoned by them..hm.... "Arial use Facade" Arial got up close and hit Venusaur but i definatly knew that he felt that one.

"Ha your still do weak to beat me and Venusaur. Venusaur Petal Dance." Petals started to come out of the ground attacking Arial multiple times, I've heard of thie move before and that it's strong.

"Arial try your best to dodge them, Arial lets end this using Brave Bird" Arial pulled in her wings coming down looking like a blue missile. Venusaur attemped to dodge but Arial opened her wings and swiftly moved and hit Venusaur. When Arial was taking Recoil damage Venusaur was ko'd.

"Uhh ladies and gentlemen Regie has won! Due to the fact that Venusaur can not further battle."

"Good job Arial!" Arial then started to sing a song that has always made the both of us happy.
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Zex couldn't of think of a plan to get Xivy in with them. He can think big but couldn't act it. He tried to consult with Cherna but his mind seemed distant. Zex had left the arena after he gotten his medal. He went around and looked at stuff around the market. Ahri started to nudge him. That usually meant she was hungry. Zex started fumble through his pockets. He found some candy Xivy stole. A sad thought shot through his mind. He quickly shook his head and tried to think of something else. Ahri climbed onto Zex's shoulder. Zex smiled a bit. He unwrapped the sweet and gave it to Ahri. She purred happily.

"What would you like today little boy?"

Zex was surprised when he saw the lady. He had somehow stumbled into a jewelry store.

"No thanks, I came here by accident." He said quietly.

He turned around and was about to leave when the lady called him back.

"You know, that pokemon seems to really care about you.

Zex looked at Ahri. She seemed to be still hungry but licked his face to try and hide it.

"A lot of people aren't lucky to have a pokemon like that. I used to have a Buizel. It would run around so happy."

"What happened to it?"

"He was stolen. I later found him or rather his grave stone. Apparently was used to fight in a past war. It made me think of how I little I used to think of it. Please, remember to cherish your friends and pokemon. No matter how insignificant it might be now, you might miss it forever."

Zex suddenly had a headache. He saw a man and woman. Their faces were blank but they spoke in such a friendly tone. He started to cry. Xivy and Cherna appeared from no where. Zex started to want to get stronger for them. He didn't want to be a burden forever. He will win the fortune for the 3 of them. Zex started to run out but turned around.

"Thank you."

"Here take this. It might help you."

The lady gave him some bread and 3 different colored crystal spheres.

"I can't pay for these."

"You don't have to. Remember to share it with your friends."

Zex smiled and ran out. He forgot to ask the lady who she was. He ran back to find the place was gone. What? Was he day dreaming? He started to run back to home. At least the 3 of them can share something to remember each other forever. He held one of the crystals to the sun. It shined brilliantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP
Page 1 of 1