Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]

Go down 
+6
Xaqairy Atlas
Pøtato
Vendetta
Spinda
Satan
Kirschire
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue6375/6375[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:33 pm

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] 35c2wcn

Post your character form in this thread!

The form can be found here: https://cryo.forumotion.com/t758-hypocrisy-pokemon-rp#5731

This thread is also for discussion and/or questions about the RP

Last edited by Rocket Executive Ai ♥ on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue6375/6375[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Just thought you guys would like to know what I'm doing.

I'm setting up the graphics atm and I'm going to write up everything except I need Kirino bby to check it over before we can start the RP. Everything written in the main thread may be subject to change.

Last edited by Rocket Executive Ai ♥ on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Derp bumping!

You guys can sign up now!

and I need three occupations to be filled!
- Spy
- Knight
- Backstabber/Betrayer

(I'll PM info to you if you choose to be one of those three. Please post here to claim them first!)

Btw:
Spoiler:
^For "Pokemon Team" you don't need to write anything. It's just a title.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue49/135[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Name: Kirigaya Kazuto
Personality: Kirigaya is someone who isn't good with words. This is due to him not having many friendships and closing others off. As such he can come off as a rude person to others. He sometimes actually seems to enjoy angering people as well.
Appearance:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Lk3n9
Background: He currently lives with his family, adopted by his aunt and uncle after his parents died, though his uncle is often not around. He was raised as their son with his cousin as his sister. He was originally trained in kendo by his grandfather but had little interest in it, and as a result his sister began to cover for him.
Pokemon Team:

Pokemon's Nickname Hydrorochi

Species: Hydreigon
Nature: Modest
Poke Item: Held Within a Shadow Ball.
Extra: Nope.

Pokemon's Nickname Zohan Amanita

Species: Tornadus Amoonguss
Nature: Naive Calm
Poke Item: Held within a Smoke Ball. Held Within a Thorn Ball.
Extra: Nope.

Pokemon Online Name: Kid Wish
Extra: Extra info about your character? Nope.

Last edited by Kirito on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Tornadus is a legendary

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] 3672026767
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue49/135[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:17 pm

BUT HE IS MY LEGENDARY~ ;~;
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue12/70[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Name: Duskin Charm
Personality: He is a quiet and smart person who tends to keep to himself. He usually either reads, does mischievous things with his Dusknoir, or helps people with his Mismagius. He is bipolar and can never stick to either being a troublemaker or a helper, which confuses some people. Usually he doesn't talk to others, but to his pokemon, and is antisocial and very clumsy.

-Quiet
-Smart
-Mechanically thinking
-Thinks things through thoroughly
-Clumsy
-Strategically inclined
-Dresses gothichly, usually avoided

Appearance: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] BmUpK

Occupation: He is a strategic expert, and sells maps, and traveling items, along with the rest of his family.

Background: He was a child who got the best grades and lived with a family full of merchants that sold items to travelers, although he did not like life. He planned on going into the military as their strategic expert, and help keep those away from his quaint town. Met Dusky and Maggy at age 7 and has been close friends with them ever since.

Pokemon Team: Dusknoir and Mismagius

Pokemon's Nickname: Dusky

Species: Dusknoir
Nature: Impish; Tends to scare Duskin when it's bored, and likes to fool with the people in his school for fun.
Poke Item: A skull ring; it opens with a button and can send out Dusknoir. Worn on the right hand.
Extra: Has been a close companion with Duskin since childhood, along with Mismagius. Duskin found a Duskull (Dusky) and a Misdreaves (Maggy) abandoned by a trainer in an allyway when he was 7 and they all have been close friends since.

Pokemon's Nickname Maggy

Species: Mismagius
Nature: Gentle
Poke Item: Yet another skull ring, but this one is shaped like like a shield with a skull on it. When the top part of the shield is pulled back, Mismagius is released. Worn on the left hand.
Extra: Found in an allyway with Dusky, it has been close friends with Duskin. It uses its chants and incantations to help Duskin, rather than harm him, and tries to keep Dusky out of trouble. Maggy has always been there for Duskin, and helped keep everyone safe.

Pokemon Online Name: E4 Duskin Charm
Extra: N/A

Btw, kirito, I see the DBZ reference you made in their nicknames
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:26 pm

There i changed mine ;~;
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue81/130[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Name: Corey
Personality:Is serious, only trusts his pokemon, he is independant.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Background: His life was rough, he only trusts his best friends, his 2 Pokemon, He prefers to be alone. Ill write more some other time~

Pokemon Team: Ninetales and Spiritomb

Species: Ninetales
Nature: Quiet
Poke Item: Out of Pokeball
Extra: Has a war wound on its cheek (a scar)

Species: Spiritomb
Nature: Modest
Poke Item: Old Pokeball
Extra: Nothing

Pokemon Online Name: Xapier2022
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:38 pm

lol no one here is going medieval :P
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue81/130[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Kariya Masaki wrote:
lol no one here is going medieval :P

tryed to find an "oldish" and dirty look, meh im lazzzzzy
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue12/70[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Amaterasu wrote:

That's one scary doctor >.>

Kirito. There's foongus amoongus. (translation if you didn't get that: There's fungus among us, I lub dem name puns)

Last edited by Spinda on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Derped)
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:54 am

Name: Zex(Zexon)
Personality: Zex is a quiet boy who only likes Xivy and Cherna. He usually only smiles around them. He gets help from them everyday and is very grateful.
Appearance: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] 2ep0tp5
Background: Zex was abandoned near a forest and was left to die. He was only 5 when it happened. He was founded by a young lady who took him in. She had a Jolteon named Ahri and he quickly became friends with her. 2 months later, the small house was attacked by bandits and he lost his memory. All he remembered was faint memories of running and the lady said to him,"Always follow your own path no matter what happened in the past." He woke up in the orphanage with Ahri at his side. He found a crystal that contained another Pokemon. Zex didn't communicate with others until he saw Xivy and Cherna stealing stuff. He eventually loved them both and stayed with them.
Pokemon Team:

Pokemon's Nickname Ahri

Species: Jolteon
Nature: Timid
Poke Item: Travels outside.
Extra: It's always somewhere near Zex no matter what.

Pokemon's Nickname Ocelot

Species:Scizor
Nature: Adamant
Poke Item: Red Crystal
Extra: It will come out when needed.

Pokemon Online Name:The Potato King
Extra: Loves Cherna And Xivy <3
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:54 am

Everyone above this post is approved and their characters added into the main thread.

RP starts tomorrow and check the event portion of the RP tomorrow for details before posting.

Late characters are welcome!

Btw guys, I need the names of your favorite pokeballs.

So far:
Level ball
Moon ball
Luxury ball

are taken
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue48/60[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:09 am

Name: Sen Xaqairy
Personality: Sen is usually an outsider. He doesn't back down from a challenge.
Appearance: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Arcana11
Background: Having gained a Pawniard when he was 10, Sen decided he would travel the world. With only a Pawniard at his side, Sen set out to see the world. After about 2 years, Pawniard evolved into Bisharp. When he was 14, Sen found that a Skarmory had been following him. He bought a Pendant at the next town and charmed Skarmory. When he heard about the "Tournament" that King William was holding, Sen could not refuse. He wanted to see what his training has done for Bisharp and Skarmory.

Pokemon Team: Bisharp, Skarmory

Species: Bisharp
Nature: Adamant
Poke Item: An Ivory Bishop (Chess Piece)

Species: Skarmory
Nature: Impish
Poke Item: A bird-shaped pendant.

Pokemon Online Name: Xaqairy

Last edited by Xaqairy Atlas on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue109/160[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 am

I'll join this as soon as I get my team together derp.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Accepted Asucchi and Charlie~

I still need your favorite pokeballs: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9_Ball

btw~ How the RP will work with Pokemon Online:

I will be playing the NPCs and their teams are RANDOMLY put together. The outcome of the battles will determine what your character has to do in the storyline. These events will happen sometimes.

You are to use the two pokemon that you've chosen to RP with.
Back to top Go down
RegieGotIt
Stardust
Stardust
RegieGotIt

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/30[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:56 pm

i might join after i make da stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:22 pm

If you need my fave pokeball (dunno where to put this lol) it's a dusk ball of course [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] 2050259403
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:19 pm

I shall join this soon.. and just so you know, Wes. My Bisharp is gonna kick yours. ;3
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Added your pokeball, Spinda~

I'll try to have you guys tested as soon as possible. My laptop is dead though so:

Charlie, contact Dustin for your NPC battle and Spinda, contact Amaterasu for your NPC battle.

Still accepting late characters and those who have been tested may post.
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue48/60[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:45 am

Rocket Executive Ai ♥ wrote:
Accepted Asucchi and Charlie~

I still need your favorite pokeballs: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9_Ball

btw~ How the RP will work with Pokemon Online:

I will be playing the NPCs and their teams are RANDOMLY put together. The outcome of the battles will determine what your character has to do in the storyline. These events will happen sometimes.

You are to use the two pokemon that you've chosen to RP with.
I think my favorite Pokéball is the Timer Ball.
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue109/160[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:17 pm

I will be back to post my roleplay forum once I get back from the store I'll be back
Back to top Go down
RegieGotIt
Stardust
Stardust
RegieGotIt

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/30[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Name: Regie Hope

Personality: He's joyful fighter and he never and ever backs down from a fight! He loves to have fun!

Apperence: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSPjAVJkpg5OAuRIqYvDiHg83xNicBvENaarYpYlRZolyfIWt-8Q

Background: Since he was a little Boy he lived in Stars town. The town has always seen Starly's and Staravia's, when his father and his mother divorced when he was 10 his father gave him his own Starly that goes by the name Arial. So together they trained until Starly evolved into Staravia by then Regie was 13 and he guessed that he was old enough to travel the world on his own. So one day When Regie was training Staravia and doing some mid-night training they were attacked by a group of murkrows but luckily another trainer came and defeated the Murkrows but then the honchkrow came and attacked Staravia but the other trainer left. But Staravia evolved into Staraptor defeated the honchkrow and since then honchkrow has been following them until Regie caught it! So he came across a tournament and every tournament Regie sees he signs up for it!

Pokemon Team: Staraptor and Honchkrow

Species: Staraptor
Nature:Sassy
Pokemon's Nickname: Arial

Species: Honchkrow
Nature:Impish (loves to create mischief)
Pokemon's Nickname: Darkness

Pokemon Online Name:Reggie

Extra:N/A i guessz? lol

Last edited by regie321 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Accepted~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next