Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!

Go down 
+10
Aki
Entay
Yota
Satan
Enraged!{FAP}
Kazeshini
Kirschire
Spinda
Vendetta
Lord Tubbington
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue109/160Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty
PostSubject: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:28 pm

>> Information

>> 2 Teams of six
>> Four days to complete the duels(4 Days each duel challenge)
>> Decks are to be built around a field theme chosen by admins or me :3
>> Crossfire format

>> Duels

>> Crossfire format
>> Mirror Matches
>> Team vs Team (6v6) and each duel will be 2/3 with siding

>> Rules

>> Academy Banlist applies

>> No malefic monsters(Unless Theme'd field spell is malefic world.)

>> The field card chosen MUST be used in all member's decks!

>>There must be 3 copies of the field card chosen.No side outs.

>> Be nice to other players. If you judge their deck, moves or skills. The match will be given to the opposing player 2-0. No exceptions, and will not matter whatever round it may be.

>>You MUST use cards from the field spell's archetype and you cannot use any other cards from a different archetype, unless an admin or I make an exception for all members.
Example: We are using Dark City/Archetype/Destiny Heroes/Exception Cards: Elemental Hero Stratos

>>Archetypes that are just for the Extra Deck do not apply to the no other archetype rule.So you may use Djinn Xyzs, Numbers, etc.

>>You must be active and do your duels!If you do not duel during the 4 days of the duel challenge the player you were suppose to play will win 2-0 by default. If you have to leave on important business and cannot make the next duel challenge tell me through a private message and I will work something out for the brackets. You may only use this option once.
(Important Note: If I see you are on Dueling Network or Cryo during your so called absence you will lose 0-2)

>>No Generic Field spells or Field spells from other Archetypes in your decks.
Example: No Fusion Gate, No Wetlands, etc.

>> No Ultimate Offering Or Thunder King Raioh

>>TCG/OCG Is Allowed

>> Important Explanations

This is how teams will determine which member gets eliminated.

Team 1 vs Team 2

Team 1 loses

The two players on team 1 who had the poorest score.Will duel one another 2/3 with the same deck they used during the duel challenge.
Example: Two players got 0-2 during the duel challenge on team 1.They will both duel and whoever loses is kicked off the team.
(Important Note: The score's you get in all duels will be placed on a ranking table personally for your team and yourself.)

Once the next duel challenge is done
Team 1: 5 Players
Team 2: 6 Players
One person from team 1 will have to duel twice. If you lose you gotta work harder to get back on top.

>> Prizes

>> Each individual winner receives exp(About 8 Exp)
>> The team who wins the tourney receives exp

Grand Prize: 400 Exp

Sign-Up Code

Code:
Dn Name:
Dn Alt Account:(If Possible)
Cryo Username:
Repeat After Me; I swear I will promise to follow all rules of this tourney and listen to all admins and the host of this tournament(Skittles<3)
Time Zone:
Time spent on Cryo:

Participants:
1.Amaterasu
2.Spinda
3.Vyse ♥
4.ChoasDragon-Victory
5.Kirito
6.Bloody Nico
7.Kouri Ryuu
8.Love
9.Driclone
10.Aki
11.Isgrimnur
12.Armand Star

Edit: Teams are picked at random after 12 have joined

Edit 2: Sept Banlist 2012 will be in use once sept 1st come's.

Edit 3: Sorry everyone if I didn't make it clear that everyone is using the same field everyone being team 1 and 2.

Last edited by Skittles<3 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue109/160Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Hey guys forgot one thing; Teams are picked at random after 12 have joined
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue81/130Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Dn Name: Cozer
Dn Alt Account:Mr. Cuddlesworth
Cryo Username: Amaterasu
Repeat After Me; I swear I will promise to follow all rules of this tourney and listen to all admins and the host of this tournament, sir!
Time Zone: +0 http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=136
Time spent on Cryo: i guess you mean daily or weekly, so weekly at least 2 days worth :/ daily 5 hours + through phone too

Last edited by Amaterasu on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue12/70Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Dn Name: DuelCharmer338
Dn Alt Account: Spinda743; (Sgt. Frog) Natsumi
Cryo Username: Spinda347

I swear I will promise to follow all rules of this tourney and listen to all admins and the host of this tournament(Skittles<3)

Time Zone: GMT -5
Time spent on Cryo: Everyday, at least like 3 to... 12 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Dn Name: Vyse Kreuz
Dn Alt Account: .:Marceline:.
Cryo Username: Vyse ♥

I swear I will promise to follow all rules of this tourney and listen to all admins and the host of this tournament(Skittles<3)

Time Zone: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Time spent on Cryo: You already know, boo
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Kazeshini
Star
Star
Kazeshini

Stats
Lv: 13
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue22/65Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (22/65)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:58 pm

DN Name: sho_mem
cryo academy name: ChoasDragon-Victory

I swear I will promise to follow all rules of this tourney and listen to all admins and the host of this tournament :)

Time zone: UTC -8

Time spent on cryo: I dont spend much time on but im almost always on dueling network.
Back to top Go down
Enraged!{FAP}
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Enraged!{FAP}

Stats
Lv: 21
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue26/105Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (26/105)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:59 pm

As if i wasnt uninterested before Wow now im super uninterested :D u guys have fun
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Why not join?
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue49/135Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Dn Name: ! Fuzion

Dn Alt Account: MFreak

Cryo Username: (It's on the left T_T)

Repeat After Me; I swear I will promise to follow all rules of this tourney and listen to all admins and the host of this tournament(Skittles<3) Already said so :p

Time Zone: -6

Time spent on Cryo: When am i not on cryo? o-o
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Come on guys lets fill in more of dem spots.
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Dn Name: Bloody Kiss

Dn Alt Account: -SoulHunter-

Cryo Username: I won't tell you.. Teehee..~

Repeat After Me; I swear I will promise to follow all rules of this tourney and listen to all admins and the host of this tournament(Skittles<3) Woosh.

Time Zone: GMT -4

Time spent on Cryo: Few hours a day. Rarely on actually. :v
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Guy's make sure to see edit 3 on the bottom of the post very Important.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue49/135Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:53 pm

so only 1 field spell used completely? lame...
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Kirito wrote:

It changes every duel challenge .-.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Skittles<3 wrote:
Kirito wrote:

It changes every duel challenge .-.

Then we would have to make a new deck every duel. Too much work.
Back to top Go down
Entay
Stardust
Stardust
Entay

Stats
Lv: 15
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue5/75Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/75)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Dn Name: oz_vessalius

Dn Alt Account: entay22, entay33, dayvision

Cryo Username: See over there

Repeat After Me: I swear I will promise to follow all rules of this tourney and listen to
all admins and the host of this tournament (Skittles<3)

Time Zone: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/central-time/

Time spent on Cryo: Enough
Back to top Go down
Aki
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue15/30Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Dn Name: Light Joan
Dn Alt Account: MokieFangirl
Cryo Username: Aki
Repeat After Me; I swear I will promise to follow all rules of this tourney and listen to all admins and the host of this tournament(Aki)
Time Zone: GMT+1
Time spent on Cryo: Three months
Back to top Go down
Love
Star
Star
Love

Stats
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue24/65Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (24/65)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Dn Name: ! That Girl
Dn Alt Account: N/A
Cryo Username: Love
Repeat After Me; I swear I will promise to follow all rules of this tourney and listen to all admins and the host of this tournament(Love)
Time Zone: UTC-4
Time spent on Cryo: Few Days.
Back to top Go down
Driclone
Driclone

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue2/50Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Dn Name: Driclone
Dn Alt Account: Royal Driforce
Cryo Username: Take a Guess.
Repeat After Me; I swear I will promise to follow all rules of this tourney and listen to all admins and the host of this tournament(Driclone)
Time Zone: GMT/UTC - 4:00
Time spent on Cryo: Here since it began, and even before o.o
Back to top Go down
Krachschwarte
Stardust
Stardust
Krachschwarte

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue14/50Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Dn Name: Isgrimnur

Dn Alt Account: ----

Cryo Username: Isgrimnur

Repeat After Me: I swear I will promise to follow all rules of this tourney and listen to all admins and the host of this tournament, sir!

Time Zone: +1

Time spent on Cryo: I'm new! ;)
Back to top Go down
Victory Star
Stardust
Stardust
Victory Star

Stats
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue54/65Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (54/65)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Dn/Cryo Username: Armand Star
Time Zone: GTM -6
Time spent on Cryo: everyday/almost everyday @ random times during the day
i'm active :3
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Anddd with Armand's entry~ I believe we got the roster filled out :o
Back to top Go down
Victory Star
Stardust
Stardust
Victory Star

Stats
Experience Bar:
Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Left_bar_bleue54/65Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! Empty_bar_bleue  (54/65)

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Star at your service Ego

now, when are we starting? the month ends soon and that means banlist change (march/september)
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Sign-Ups Closed If a admin can lock this that'd be great ^^
Team Name's and Team Mates Revealed Later Tonight.(Also On Team Reveling the field spell will be revealed.
Duel Challenge will start On the 28th.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Locked~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!   Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament Sign-Ups~!
Page 1 of 1