Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)

Go down 
+2
Krachschwarte
Lord Tubbington
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Left_bar_bleue109/160Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Empty
PostSubject: Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)   Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Team Universe

1. ChoasDragon-Victory
2. Aki
3. Kouri Ryuu
4. Vyse ♥
5. Armand Star
6. Kirito

Team Galaxy

1. Amaterasu
2. Spinda
3. Bloody Nico
4. Love
5. Driclone
6. Isgrimnur

Time for the Field Spell you ALL Will Be USING, Which means all members of every team.
and it Is...

Spoiler:

IMPORTANT RULES YOU MUST READ!

>> Academy Banlist applies

>> No malefic monsters(Unless Theme'd field spell is malefic world.)

>> The field card chosen MUST be used in all member's decks!

>>There must be 3 copies of the field card chosen.No side outs.

>> Be nice to other players. If you judge their deck, moves or skills. The match will be given to the opposing player 2-0. No exceptions, and will not matter whatever round it may be.

>>You MUST use cards from the field spell's archetype and you cannot use any other cards from a different archetype, unless an admin or I make an exception for all members.
Example: We are using Dark City/Archetype/Destiny Heroes/Exception Cards: Elemental Hero Stratos

>>Archetypes that are just for the Extra Deck do not apply to the no other archetype rule.So you may use Djinn Xyzs, Numbers, etc.

>>You must be active and do your duels!If you do not duel during the 4 days of the duel challenge the player you were suppose to play will win 2-0 by default. If you have to leave on important business and cannot make the next duel challenge tell me through a private message and I will work something out for the brackets. You may only use this option once.
(Important Note: If I see you are on Dueling Network or Cryo during your so called absence you will lose 0-2)

>>No Generic Field spells or Field spells from other Archetypes in your decks.
Example: No Fusion Gate, No Wetlands, etc.

>> No Ultimate Offering Or Thunder King Raioh

>>TCG/OCG Is Allowed

You May Not use any other field spell, then Madolche Chateau 3x.

You Guys Have Until August 29th 2012 @ 12:00PM Eastern Standard Time to work on your deck's.
Good Luck!

You will not due each other until August 29th 2012 @ 12:00PM Eastern Standard Time

We will be using the September 2012 Banlist.

Good Luck ;)
Back to top Go down
Krachschwarte
Stardust
Stardust
Krachschwarte

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Left_bar_bleue14/50Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)   Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:33 am

Madolche ;)
Back to top Go down
Aki
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Left_bar_bleue15/30Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)

PostSubject: Re: Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)   Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:32 am

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:
Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Left_bar_bleue109/160Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)   Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:43 am

Bumped *
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)   Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:14 am

Bumps~
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Star
Star
Kazeshini

Stats
Lv: 13
Experience Bar:
Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Left_bar_bleue22/65Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Empty_bar_bleue  (22/65)

PostSubject: Re: Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)   Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:05 am

madolche!?.... seriously? Annoyed
Back to top Go down
Bloody Psycho
Star
Star
Bloody Psycho

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Left_bar_bleue53/55Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Empty_bar_bleue  (53/55)

PostSubject: Re: Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)   Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:40 am

o.o what is this a tournament?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)   Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:28 am

ChoasDragon-Victory wrote:
madolche!?.... seriously? Annoyed

Yep was picked out randomly out of 3 field spells.

Bloody Virus Zero wrote:

Mhm..
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Left_bar_bleue12/70Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)   Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Bloody Virus Zero wrote:

Nope, just a sack 'o potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Krachschwarte
Stardust
Stardust
Krachschwarte

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Left_bar_bleue14/50Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)

PostSubject: Re: Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)   Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:59 pm

this happened if somebody has a dickenshack ^^
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)   Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:16 am

Bumps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)   Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teams for The Cryo Survival Sphere Field Tournament.(And Field Spell Of Use for this Duel Challenge)
Page 1 of 1