Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]

Go down 
+6
Xaqairy Atlas
Pøtato
Vendetta
Spinda
Satan
Kirschire
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 35c2wcn

Post your character form in this thread!

The form can be found here: https://cryo.forumotion.com/t758-hypocrisy-pokemon-rp#5731

This thread is also for discussion and/or questions about the RP

Last edited by Rocket Executive Ai ♥ on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Name: Syras
Personality: He doesn't like to have everyone's attention, which is because of his job as a spy. Being often alone, the only strong bond he shares is with his Pokemon.
Appearance: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 Tumblr_m9jqw4YYls1r9ccoxo2_500
Tumblr has errything!
Background: Syras grew up in a rich family. He was used to having everything, but he didn't like it that way. He preferred to earn everything by working hard for it. As a spy he has to be a very careful and hard-working person.
Pokemon Team: You can only have up to two Pokemon! - Exception made for me. c:

Species: Umbreon
Nature: Impish - Scatters things often.
Poke Item: Walks next to me.
Extra: It was Syras' first Pokemon which evolved from an Eevee.

Species: Weavile
Nature: Jolly - Often dozes off.
Poke Item: Normal Pokeball
Extra: Extremely fast and intelligent.

Species: Bisharp
Nature: Adamant - Mischievous.
Poke Item: Dusk Ball
Extra: Is Syras' body-guard.

Pokemon Online Name: Bloody Kiss

Last edited by Bloody Nico on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Nico Earphones dont exist in the medival times lawl
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Yes they do. c:<
Pkmn can do errything! 8D
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:14 pm

well pkmn can do anything but we dont have the technology~
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Kay, got a new one. e_e
Back to top Go down
Rin Okumura
Stardust
Stardust
Rin Okumura

Stats
Lv: 3
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/15[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/15)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Name: Julian
Personality: Doesn’t like crowds. He’s really shy and nervous around cities and stuff, but in the woods and small towns he is actually quite outgoing. Extremely awkward around other people.
Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs19/f/2007/226/7/b/Green_Hair_5_by_Halite.png
Occupation: Lives off the land. Steals if he absolutely has to.
Background: Julian was born 12 years ago in a place he doesn’t remember. He doesn’t know when, and doesn’t really remember why, but he remembered running away. Running far, and running fast. Just to get away from something he can’t remember anymore. All he knows is that he was scared.
Somehow or another he ended up in the woods. He’s been there since his earliest memory. Somewhere along the way he met his best friend, Vaporeon. He and Vaporeon taught each other how to survive in the wild, with little to no help from the outside world. Julian had been a normal child, and Vaporeon had belonged to a trainer. Now they were both forced to adapt to new lives, and helped each other.

Then came Gallade, who had been in the forest its whole life. The three of them together were a dream team, they had everything they would ever need. Sure, Julian may not be the most educated of people but he can read and write. Besides, what would he need that for in the forest?

Pokemon Team: Vaporeon and Gallade

Species: Vaporeon
Nature: Modest. Vaporeon is very shy around unfamiliar people, but extremely affectionate in private.
Poke Item: None, walks alongside Julian
Extra: Vaporeon has been in the woods for most of her life, and can help Julian find food. She’s familiar with edible berries, plants, and stuff like that. Extremely intelligent.

Species: Gallade
Nature: Lonely. Feels the need to prove himself to Julian and Vaporeon at any opportunity.
Poke Item: A green Gem that Julian keeps in his pocket
Extra: Like Vaporeon, Gallade is able to find edible things in the wild in a matter of minutes. Highly intelligent, fiercely loyal to Julian.

Pokemon Online Name: Toxic Alchemist
Extra: Nothing else to share.

Last edited by Toxic Alchemist on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/70[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:41 pm

... Your pokemon are everywhere toxic. You say you met espeon and heracross, then the team says vaporeon and alakazam, but in the actual team is a gallade... Lolwat?
Back to top Go down
Rin Okumura
Stardust
Stardust
Rin Okumura

Stats
Lv: 3
Experience Bar:
[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/15[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/15)

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:06 pm

I had a couple changes of heart lol. All fixed now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]   [HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HYPOCRISY] - Pokemon RP Sign-UP [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2